motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I hate not having anyone to talk to about dmaxs. I have one close friend who has one but can't really relate because he doesn't know to much about them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I hate not having anyone to talk to about dmaxs. I have one close friend who has one but can't really relate because he doesn't know to much about them.

There's a whole forum here... Or pm me your # I like bsing with forum guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Also hate Walmart and their pos shopping carts

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I hate the people that leave them in the open for wind to blew them into my vehicles!

That happened to my truck the other day at a home depot. I yardsaled that f**kin thing across that parking lot in half a dozen pieces. Left a big ass dent in the passenger door....I hate that damn store anyway.

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
This ^^^ it's not that damn far to the nearest "cart corral"

Some individuals fail to realize and understand that some people actually care about their vehicles. I have gotten two dents from parking lots and it makes me want to door bang the car next to me so they can feel the hate as well!
That happened to my truck the other day at a home depot. I yardsaled that f**kin thing across that parking lot in half a dozen pieces. Left a big ass dent in the passenger door....I hate that damn store anyway.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Hate being sick for two week straight.

Last edited:

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I hate that my lmm is still in the body shop and probably will be for 2 more weeks.

I hate that it even had to go to the body shop.

I hate enterprise rent a car for not having a truck to rent within 100 miles of me

I hate that I finally had to just buy a cheap broken old 6.0 Powerstroke to fix and drive while I wait on my truck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Ridin'GMC

I like red
May 20, 2010
MA
I hate heroin dealers. They should be charged for murder for every person that dies from them handing it to them. Most of them are laced with fentanyl which is a lethal dose.

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
X2!!^^^

And I like going on trips/vacations but this time I hate knowing my truck has a fuel leak that I need to pull my y-bridge out to fix when I get back home..

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012

This is your home and we are your friends
:hug:
I hate the people that leave them in the open for wind to blew them into my vehicles!

Or roll away as soon as they get in their car

I hate heroin dealers. They should be charged for murder for every person that dies from them handing it to them. Most of them are laced with fentanyl which is a lethal dose.
Oh
This sounds personal...
I'm not a fan of pushin poison and the depravity therein, myself...

I hate Christmas! People spending money they don't have on shit people don't need!!!:mad:

Not a big "hater" but...
I hate Christmas
And I've been trying real hard, to not to, but I HATE my ex