TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Hate craiglist.. Found a truck bed, talked to the guy 3 times. Go to call him to go get it tonight and he has vanished..

So much for finding a good red long bed

Thank God you didnt lose money on the deal.....or go to meet him and end up robbed or killed.

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I hate my stupid gauge cluster. Tach starts at 4k, oil pressure gauge is everywhere and voltage gauge is inop occasionally. No way to tell if it's bad steppers again or circuit board issue.

I hate falling leaves

I hate that my lawnmower must have broken a ring or something because it's in mosquito fogger mode. It's only a 15 yr old Murray with 10 zillion hours.

I hate how easily drugs can ruin a smart, good kids life in just the blink of an eye. My hometown is a black hole.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
The state of kansas.... Atleast topeka ks, its the very definition of blackhole...

The **** nut protesters... The way cops are punished for protecting themselves, the way certain folks cant seem to see the ny cop was simply trying to do a take down on a guy who was 100+ pounds heavier... All the guy had to do was comply and go down...

The govt is waaaaaaaaaaay out of hand time for the conservatives to do somthing... They wont there all spineless turds anymore. We need a rosevelt or truman again. Is swartzcov still alive? Powell, petreuss? Someone any career general we need power again.

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
I hate that I just snagged this and am too sick to go out and shoot. Stomach bugs put me outta commission.

70b5e75c17b45200ca496a7ad8a12acd.jpg

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Kids driving daddy's truck.. as I was leaving the gym this morning I had a stock denali try to race me. See him stopped shortly after and it's a 16 year old kid driving.

For one we were in a 35 zone running 35 already in the middle of town. Two it's a waste of my life !

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Hate it when this stuff freezes in your truck splits the jug then thaws and melts all over your floor and into the carpet.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418157214805.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418157214805.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 61

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I hate that it's getting dark by 4pm

I hate that I can ask a homeless man standing on the corner freezing in 36* rainy weather asking for a sleeping bag "what's your story man?" and find out he's a Veteran...I bought him a sleeping bag

I hate that I have to use 4x4 to get any sort of traction when it's raining...wait...nope that's actually kinda fun, but do I hate that when some POS 1st gen dodge times a light and tries to get in front of me and I'm not in 4x4 and have no traction
:angel:

I hate myself for actually being perturbed by the no traction thing when there's a homeless veteran out there that's grateful for a sleeping bag

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
I HATE asshole subaru driving yuppies who trespass into HUNTING ONLY wildlife areas to take a scenic stroll with their dog and scare off EVERY coyote and bobcat in the area. **** YOU!!! Reported you to the DOW you assclown.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I hate that it's getting dark by 4pm

I hate that I can ask a homeless man standing on the corner freezing in 36* rainy weather asking for a sleeping bag "what's your story man?" and find out he's a Veteran...I bought him a sleeping bag

I hate that I have to use 4x4 to get any sort of traction when it's raining...wait...nope that's actually kinda fun, but do I hate that when some POS 1st gen dodge times a light and tries to get in front of me and I'm not in 4x4 and have no traction
:angel:

I hate myself for actually being perturbed by the no traction thing when there's a homeless veteran out there that's grateful for a sleeping bag

Good man. I won't donate to those scum bag organizations but I'll do what I can when I meet someone in need.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I hate being laid up. I hate that even though I love my kids to death, they are time taking, wallet draining, crap factories. I hate that I say I'll leave my new pickup stockish....then I mod it to the point that it becomes impractical for a DD.

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
First Hate Post Of 2015 :woott:

I hate that I have been busting my ass at work and now they expect more from me. I was mainly just trying to keep this job and enjoy it, but now I'm starting to feel the pressure. Oh well, I guess it's time to put my personal shit aside and nut up.

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I hate jackass drivers on the interstate. 60mph in the fast lane. After miles when I finally get around them they see I have a trailer and have to speed up past me for some reason.