southco

Aug 29, 2014
Yeah hate is a strong word...

I do hate traffic. I actually love Christmas (going to get some hate for that lol). Christmas is about soo much more than gifts. Love spending time with the family and my young children are my everything... I thank God for them everyday.

Last edited:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
...and for unknown reasons you married her did you forget that.....:hello:
Although the name of the thread is "HATE" I do not believe anyone is truly capable of it...

I do hate traffic. I actually love Christmas (going to get some hate for that lol). Christmas is about soo much more than gifts. Love spending time with the family and my young children are my everything... I thank God for them everyday.

You two don't think that Hitler hated the Jews, Stalin hated the Ukrainians or Saddam hated the Kurds or any of the countless atrocities to humanity? A look through the history books tells me different, or watch the news currently...

southco

Aug 29, 2014
You two don't think that Hitler hated the Jews, Stalin hated the Ukrainians or Saddam hated the Kurds or any of the countless atrocities to humanity? A look through the history books tells me different, or watch the news currently...

Not sure what that has to do in regards to my post. Hope you have a great rest of your day...

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota

That's the problem, Most people forget what chrismas is really about and focus so much on the gifts!!!

NRA223

May 20, 2015
I hate it when a co-worker is looking at a rework drawing and says "Open his hole up" and I have to be professional and not laugh. :roflmao:

southco

Aug 29, 2014
Because you agreed with C20 elephant & don't seem to think that people can really hate...

I'm having a great day thanks!

Merry Christmas to you!

I said hate is a strong word. Never said people can't hate. You proved my point by citing how hitler hated the Jews and we know what he did. So I say again hate is a strong word. I can see how my initial quote could be misinterpreted. I try to be positive... It's not always easy.

Merry Christmas to you too. I appreciate it.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
...and for unknown reasons you married her did you forget that.....:hello:
Although the name of the thread is "HATE" I do not believe anyone is truly capable of it...

When I married her I would have never imagined she turn into a social media loving WHORE who would abandon her child...that happened a year ago

She tells me every week she will sign papers
No attempt to see her child at all in 6-7months, I make all the effort for them to see eachother and its almost Christmas and I can not even get a phone call, I don't know where she is

She is spending time with her new man's kids, because they can talk, and understand christmas, unwrap a gift and say thank you for presents...

When the crank broke in truck I was taking our daughter to see her for the first time in 3 months and trying to track her down to get some paperwork signed so this expectation didn't happen. Bcuz again, the woman tells me she will.see her child and sign papers every damn week, and doesn't...

50 weeks now
Oh, and top.of that...she is playing money games with me now that the truck is in the shop and I'm even MORE financially vulnerable...

Trust me, the HATE stews

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
WOAH
:cop:

I get it
Hate is a funny thing, technically it's the opposite of love and therefore the energy can be redirected

I still love the bitch
She is the mother of my child

I hate who she became, money, power, success...
Social influence, a few injections here and some dental work....
Instagram, facebook, a few pictures, the right attention at the wrong time

Nearly limitless finances and technically no one to answer to
More than anything I hate that all this happened right in front of me
And that I wasn't enough for her anymore

I really don't know her anymore, but I really dont think I want to
Life goes on

Smile and wave boys, smile and wave...

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
On a lighter note, I do truly hate the side effects of radiator stop leak on modern diesel engines. What was supposed to be a quick flip hpop job has turned into an egr delete oil cooler job as well.

80f152a1bee315572217a039ccd53c15.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
I hate gifts and the whole thought process of having to give people shit because it is Christmas or their birthday.