Info: Guess who got unbanned on CompD at least for a while

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
dude your a tool!
Wow I can't tell you how much of an affect that had on me, I mean a spineless kid making a statement with no knowledge whatsoever, that's gonna affect me for a long time.

I think after that one I should just leave. Have fun. I know you will miss me.

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
Wow I can't tell you how much of an affect that had on me, I mean a spineless kid making a statement with no knowledge whatsoever, that's gonna affect me for a long time.

I think after that one I should just leave. Have fun. I know you will miss me.

i agree with rhall on this, why do you douchenozzles from compd think that we are all kids? i pay for my own truck, house, and everything else. even if i were a kid, you still fail at life no matter how old you are.

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
i agree with rhall on this, why do you douchenozzles from compd think that we are all kids? i pay for my own truck, house, and everything else. even if i were a kid, you still fail at life no matter how old you are.

Your right, I have failed miserably, I have nothing going for me and done nothing with my life. LOL You really are a dumbass. Its amazing how you know so much about me. What flavor koolaid is it today? When you have a thought that is your own, based upon a single factual thing about me please let me know. Until then, I will wallow in my pathetic misery.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Your right, I have failed miserably, I have nothing going for me and done nothing with my life. LOL You really are a dumbass. Its amazing how you know so much about me. What flavor koolaid is it today? When you have a thought that is your own, based upon a single factual thing about me please let me know. Until then, I will wallow in my pathetic misery.

Yet you called him spineless? Do you know this to be a fact? Have you met him in person? Seems that statement can go both ways. But since hes a "youngster" hes in the wrong, and your not, right? and he acting imature, and your not. :rofl: :spit::thumb:

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
ive based my opinions of you solely on your posts. im not a "mcrat" follower. i read new threads on here and read the thread on compd, and have come to the conclusion that you are a douche. i dont need to drink any koolaid to form my own opinions. i think the post about "how when the fans start paying the bills they can have a say" is what did it for me. because your piece if ragged shit cant make it a full 1/4 mile, you have to race the 1/8th. :baby:

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
ive based my opinions of you solely on your posts. im not a "mcrat" follower. i read new threads on here and read the thread on compd, and have come to the conclusion that you are a douche. i dont need to drink any koolaid to form my own opinions. i think the post about "how when the fans start paying the bills they can have a say" is what did it for me. because your piece if ragged shit cant make it a full 1/4 mile, you have to race the 1/8th. :baby:

I am so deeply crushed you will not be sending me Christmas cards this year. Have fun, I have to take my miserable life to work now.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
i think the post about "how when the fans start paying the bills they can have a say" is what did it for me.

I did not see this post, but if someone said that, and truthfully meant it, then that says a lot for there intelligence. If someone thinks that big national drag races and sled pulling events are going to keep happening with no fans, then thats pretty funny.

Last edited:

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
I did not see this post, but if someone said that, and truthfully meant it, then that says a lot for there intelligence. If someone thinks that big national drag races and sled pulling events are going to keep happening with no fans, then thats pretty funny.

yeah he said that on the compd thread.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
:rofl:

Let's put this in perspective Mr. Wizard..............

How about we jump in our little time machine back to say 2003........I could go back further but I wouldn't want you to bring back memories of diapers and what not:eek:

Patty Boy didn't own a diesel truck

A year later and he would be asking questions like "What does the MAF do on a Duramax?"

There was no McRat Racing

"Casper":rofl: didn't exist

90% of you posting in this thread or on this forum hadn't graduated from High School yet

Meanwhile.................

I was modifying and experimenting pushing a 7.3l Powerstroke to and beyond it's limits

Was making over 500 hp on fuel, 700+ on nitrous and running high 11's in an 8000+ lb truck

Helped organize and competed in some of the very early diesel drag racing events

Organized and put on (still do by the way) one of the country's largest diesel dyno events.

Yeah..............I got alot of catching up to do!!!:spit::rofl:

You sure don't have much to show for those 7 years. :(

You shaved less than a second off your ET in 49 Dog Years ...

;)

Casper ran 16.40 in the summer of 2005. By 2007 it was in the 10's on fuel.

14 Dog Years for those in Rio Linda. :joker:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Is this thread still going, and why did I read the the whole thing? I must be extremely bored...

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX

Let's put this in perspective Mr. Wizard..............

How about we jump in our little time machine back to say 2003........I could go back further but I wouldn't want you to bring back memories of diapers and what not:eek:

Patty Boy didn't own a diesel truck

A year later and he would be asking questions like "What does the MAF do on a Duramax?"

There was no McRat Racing

"Casper":rofl: didn't exist

90% of you posting in this thread or on this forum hadn't graduated from High School yet

Meanwhile.................

I was modifying and experimenting pushing a 7.3l Powerstroke to and beyond it's limits

Was making over 500 hp on fuel, 700+ on nitrous and running high 11's in an 8000+ lb truck

Helped organize and competed in some of the very early diesel drag racing events

Organized and put on (still do by the way) one of the country's largest diesel dyno events.

Yeah..............I got alot of catching up to do!!!:spit::rofl:

Ok you want to go back do ya. How about a 700+ idi 7.3. Ya, pre power-joke for sure. And, thanks to Sheid for their help more came later, had no problem testing limits then or now. I'm still on the same as equipped engine. But, since we are going back, enough air to burn the diesel and propane. No nitrous required..... Still got all the parts and the engine, safe and sound. Surely was before 2003... Do some homework before you throw fiction.

While you are soaking in your self proclaimed glory, we are moving along. I for one am deep into supercharging the Duramax and get my rocks off on actually doing and helping vs. being a nuisance. I forget you are an old timer, wait a minute, how old are you? If the interwebby reads of you are an indication, you are an old timer with an IQ just short of a 5th grader.

Last edited:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
I wouldn't know anything about wrenching......Wenching, now I used to do a little of that.

Wow, what are you doing? " Wenching " defines as

Straight from a dictionary....

wench <script>play_w2("W0092400")</script><object style="margin: 1px;" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" width="13" height="21">

<embed src="http://img.tfd.com/m/sound.swf" flashvars="sound_src=http://img.tfd.com/hm/mp3/W0092400.mp3" menu="false" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" width="13" height="21"></object> (w
ebreve.gif
nch)n.1. A young woman or girl, especially a peasant girl.
2. A woman servant.
3. A wanton woman.

intr.v. wenched, wench·ing, wench·es To consort or engage in sex with wanton women. Used of a man.

............................................................................................

:spit:

You are a tool for sure, try again.... are you using your TOOL to type? Is that your wrenching? :thumb:

How about this. This has to be what you did a lot of.

<table id="entries"><tbody><tr><td class="index">
</td> <td class="word"> wence </td> <td class="tools" id="tools_2200044"> </td></tr><tr><td>
</td> <td class="text" colspan="2" id="entry_2200044">

A wence is a person that is very creepy in nature and usually has a questionable sexual orientation, though one may never know the truth behind the wence and his desires.
Jesus! See that guy over there? Yeah, the one smoking a cigar with his long fingernails? Wow! What a Wence!

Credit: some dictionary by search.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
Wow, what are you doing? " Wenching " defines as

Straight from a dictionary....

wench <script>play_w2("W0092400")</script><object style="margin: 1px;" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" width="13" height="21">

<embed src="http://img.tfd.com/m/sound.swf" flashvars="sound_src=http://img.tfd.com/hm/mp3/W0092400.mp3" menu="false" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" width="13" height="21"></object> (w
ebreve.gif
nch)n.1. A young woman or girl, especially a peasant girl.
2. A woman servant.
3. A wanton woman.

intr.v. wenched, wench·ing, wench·es To consort or engage in sex with wanton women. Used of a man.

............................................................................................

:spit:

You are a tool for sure, try again.... :thumb:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008
No comment :confused::D:rofl:

No, I will not be in Pheonix.

I will be racing between diesel events and my local Outlaw Street series at least twice a month, sometimes three times from March until October.

No need to drive 36 hrs and 2400 mi. to do it:hello:

firehawkclone

Roadracer
Nov 20, 2009
Bakersfield Ca
RACER'S..... were all the same:rofl:

This is just starting in my book, nobody has called anybody out for anything other than a race! This is good for some! Im waiting to meet someone that called me out, he get a :wup: