Info: Guess who got unbanned on CompD at least for a while

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008
In the 1/4 or the 1/8th? Slips? Vid to back either up?

Any thing of tech nature to add at all to this forum??

So far in 60 odd posts I haven't seen squat from you yet that was worth reading or taking for merit so your character on this board sort of draws it's own picture by content submitted.

Or so you can understand what I just typed I'll throw up a couple smilies: :stirthepot: :dunce: :hater:

I didn't realize that the "Smoke Signals" forum was where you looked for "tech":spit::rofl:

Most of you youngsters think I have a problem with Dmax's which couldn't be further from the truth!! Ask ANYONE who has met me The issue is with your blowhard, crybaby leader who seems to think that everyone is out to get him because he is so good!!:rofl:

Sorry, no videos of it running 10's but it has and does on fuel only to boot. Maybe if you actually showed up at a race and competed instead keyboard racing and hanging on every BS word from your hero, you could see it. There are plenty of videos of my truck on the web, just look for them.

Here is one from last year in qualifying with my good friend Matt (Camomax). A soft launch and not turned anywhere near all the way up;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybAmZQxVsMs

Last edited:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I didn't realize that the "Smoke Signals" forum was where you looked for "tech":spit::rofl:I was refering to ALL of your posts anywhere on this forum.

Most of you youngsters think I have a problem with Dmax's which couldn't be further from the truth!! Ask ANYONE who has met me The issue is with your blowhard, crybaby leader who seems to think that everyone is out to get him because he is so good!!:rofl:

Sorry, no videos of it running 10's but it has and does on fuel only to boot. Maybe if you actually showed up at a race and competed instead keyboard racing and hanging on every BS word from your hero, you could see it. There are plenty of videos of my truck on the web, just look for them.

Here is one from last year in qualifying with my good friend Matt (Camomax). A soft launch and not turned anywhere near all the way up;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybAmZQxVsMs

I didn't see any 10 second passes but a couple clean low 11's.

You don't even know me, so how would you even know I haven't competed and maybe even kicked your ass at a race or two? You don't so stfu. There is only one or two NHRDA events within 600 miles of me a year so between that and work, I don't get to alot of races. I'm going to try to get to more this year with another truck that I have had a hand in building-which also has potential to run 10's if we wanted it to-on #2 as yours supposedly did also and maybe I will see you at one.

Pat is not my hero although he is a friend whom I do respect and I think what he has contributed to the Diesel racing community is awesome. That's it. There is no swinging on sacks here or anything else.

Not sure I can say the same about you though......:dunce:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.

Check my sig. Last I heard stock lifted trucks really ripped it up at the track!:jerkit:

I got better things to do with my time than look for your ugly powerjoke POS truck on the internet, or go to events just so I could see another Turd breakdown! :rofl: :dunce:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Check my sig. Last I heard stock lifted trucks really ripped it up at the track!:jerkit:

I got better things to do with my time than look for your ugly powerjoke POS truck on the internet, or go to events just so I could see another Turd breakdown! :rofl: :dunce:

wow Dale we agree 100%:D

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008

Then why the hell are you posting about racing then?:rofl:

Shows you don't know squat about what you are talking about!!:eek::rofl:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
I have a 10 sec truck....................How about you??:rolleyes:

Uhmm... I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I purchased Geico Insurance for my big head and slow truck.

I just submited my MINION application.......... is number 49 already proudly displayed?

I certainly didn't get 2500 posts by talking crap. Maybe 2400 are just for the count.

And for the big one..... More people on this forum, and most forums, have forgot more useful information than you could possibly contribute. Grow up and stop measuring your manhood by YOUR self proclaimed propaganda. See ya at the track. :happy2:

Do a little search crockboy and play catch up. We " Minions " help one another around here. You would have a hard time finding half the information this board sponsors. Over all, any wrinkles such as yourself, are welcome.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Then why the hell are you posting about racing then?:rofl:
Shows you don't know squat about what you are talking about!!:eek::rofl:

Do you honestly think the truck in my sig is the only one I have ever owned/have raced? Or that I have never been to a race? Or that I have never even won a race yet post about racing? Gimme a break. Your such a clown.
:dunce:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I didn't realize that the "Smoke Signals" forum was where you looked for "tech":spit::rofl:

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!! We often have tech discussions in Smoke Signals. :eek:

But hold on to your socks! Our tech areas have content other than the admins, moderators, and vendors calling everyone douchebags, idiots, homos, and claiming members mothers are hookers!:spit:

Now I'm afraid to tell you the next part without knowing your coronary health, but since you reside under Dennis's desk, you probably do not have a heart, so here goes:

Most the hotrodders here actually know of what they speak!!! :eek: I'm getting a real laugh out of the Dodge boys giving out Allison advice on cDodge. Lordy I hope nobody is stupid enough to believe them.

And perhaps that's a clue (c-l-u-e) why folk here are skeptical about your 10 second claims. Not because there isn't dozens of diesels running 10's now, nor do few here even givasht how fast a Miata or an engine swap Ford goes, but because your only significant national rep is that of a liar, and they like to watch you squirm when caught.

And you didn't disappoint! :happy2:

Posting "10 second videos" that show 11's on them? Priceless! :rofl:

Now go kick some puppies or whatever you do to gain favor with your boyfriends on cDodge for free parts. Tell them you love them and can't live (or think) without them. Play some Neil Sedaka for them ...

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Mission Accomplished!!!!:rofl:

You losers are too easy!!:baby:

:D

I'm so glad I met you. I get all warm and giggly as well as display goosebumps knowing only facts and true personal opinion steer folks like you into submission. NEXT

Last edited:

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
whats funny about this is I am a "newbie" to the diesel racing, only one stroker to brag about. I ran off at the mouth about it on DP and then it got posted on IDP and I was slammed and ridiculed by everyone. Except here, they just calmy waited for me to realize what I claimed wasn't possible, i was just excited. No slams, cut downs, anything except patience and knowledge to help. I have been racing all my life, drags, circle track, road racing, even rc cars and have never seen the attitude the powerstroke and cummins people have. Your in the wrong forum for what your trying to accomplish. I have personal expirence with a powerstroke out of midland saying he waxed this stroker-I blew off a boot and coasted to a 13.8 @ 89mph to his losing 14.9 with nos to boot. If you can't hang in the 1/4 then go back to kart racing or sofa racing-less drama there, thats what we told him!

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
whats funny about this is I am a "newbie" to the diesel racing, only one stroker to brag about. I ran off at the mouth about it on DP and then it got posted on IDP and I was slammed and ridiculed by everyone. Except here, they just calmy waited for me to realize what I claimed wasn't possible, i was just excited. No slams, cut downs, anything except patience and knowledge to help. I have been racing all my life, drags, circle track, road racing, even rc cars and have never seen the attitude the powerstroke and cummins people have. Your in the wrong forum for what your trying to accomplish. I have personal expirence with a powerstroke out of midland saying he waxed this stroker-I blew off a boot and coasted to a 13.8 @ 89mph to his losing 14.9 with nos to boot. If you can't hang in the 1/4 then go back to kart racing or sofa racing-less drama there, thats what we told him!

That was pretty funny. I remember seeing that last year.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX

Hell Larry, we have that same CUMMINS mentality here. Thing is, it's not every Cummins owner, it's just a few. We are blessed with a very nice group of diesel enthusiasts around here. JMHO

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
I agree, but it just seems when theres drama about speed and claims its a cummins or powerstroke person. Espically around here. I just wish he had picked out some wheels for the slicks and I could show people what this stroker can really do besides spin all 4 half the damn track!