Info: Guess who got unbanned on CompD at least for a while

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Is that the best you got Mike?:rofl:

While most everyone who is old enough to drive believes you are borderline retarded, many of us believed you could at least SPELL clueless.

You think me and Adam Perry (Duramaximer) are gay lovers like you, Dennis, DALpilot, Timmy, and Richard are? :confused:

It's spelled CLUELESS. (alt spl - dockboy) :D

But back on the subject, this topic doesn't really concern you. You have neither the spine required to generate free thought on the subject, nor a truck that could make either distance without pitstops.

Dynos are your forte, by your own admission. Perhaps a strong lobbying effort by you could get Pro Street Pickups to be a dyno race. Just don't let anyone take pictures of you while you plead your case. They aren't very tolerant of that orientation in the South. Maybe wear a wig and makeup just in case?

Last edited:

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008
While most everyone who is old enough to drive believes you are borderline retarded, many of us believed you could at least SPELL clueless.

You think me and Adam Perry (Duramaximer) are gay lovers like you, Dennis, DALpilot, Timmy, and Richard are? :confused:

It's spelled CLUELESS. (alt spl - dockboy) :D

But back on the subject, this topic doesn't really concern you. You have neither the spine required to generate free thought on the subject, nor a truck that could make either distance without pitstops.

Dynos are your forte, by your own admission. Perhaps a strong lobbying effort by you could get Pro Street Pickups to be a dyno race. Just don't let anyone take pictures of you while you plead your case. They aren't very tolerant of that orientation in the South. Maybe wear a wig and makeup just in case?

WTF are you talking about:confused:

Pat, you Mike L. and the rest of your flunky's aren't worth the effort:rolleyes:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Damn, just met ya and you are already bailing. Oh well. :baby:

As far as flunkies go ( or is it " flunky's " ), back up what you say while speaking for yourself and you could be a flunky. I know I enjoy being a flunky. :D

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
WTF are you talking about:confused:

Pat, you Mike L. and the rest of your flunky's aren't worth the effort:rolleyes:

You've been on this board a long time now, and you've yet to post anything of a tech nature that I recall. While not a req, it's considered good manners on most boards.

So if folk treat you like a rude ahole, perhaps they have a point.

Prove them wrong. Do you have the guts?

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Damn, just met ya and you are already bailing. Oh well. :baby:

As far as flunkies go ( or is it " flunky's " ), back up what you say while speaking for yourself and you could be a flunky. I know I enjoy being a flunky. :D

there is no doubt that you are a flunky:D

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Well I was at the first NADM in Bakersfield stricly as a fan, I joined the organization as well to show my support. I drove down with Idaho Rob and he pretty well cleaned up in the classes he ran. The team green truck didn't make a clean pass at least the first two times anyway, they kept blowing off a boot trying out a new product, I believe it was the third pass that they replaced the boot with one of their old ones. It was totally confusing, no one, (at least in the stands anyway) could figure out what was going on with prostreet. Seemed like a few 1/4 passes were made but no times came up on the board. We didn't figure out what was going on till the eliminations and when we asked the NADM guys why 1/8 miles they said the racers wanted it because it was easier on parts. I talked to Pat in the staging lanes and he was none too happy, and quite frankly I don't blame him. I didn't know Pat retired the truck due to a vibration, I thought he was just fed up and did so because the rules change to 1/8 mile after the trucks were already in the staging lanes.

Who in their right mind wants to watch one of the best classes in diesel drag racing go half track when all the other classes are going 1/4 mile? :confused::confused: that one absolutely stumps me. The response I got to that on CompD in so many words was when the fans start buying parts they can have a say. As a fan my comeback to that is if you can't afford the parts maybe you tune it down and step down a class so you don't break it.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
I read it just as you did Ken. " when the fans start buying parts they can have a say "

All I can say is promoters/sponsors are there for a pat on the back. Racer entrance fees pay bills for track owners exclusively well except for promoters/sponsors donation/fees. Spectator monies no longer needed. :rolleyes: But you know how it is, owner/operators do what they want even when cutting off their nose despite their face.

I think I'm missing something here. Oh wait, take down the bleachers and build more lanes. :rofl:

I think we all agree on one thing. Give spectators what they want and they will come back. Piss them off and they will not return. I know, I know.... I don't have to go watch.

Last edited:

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008
So if folk treat you like a rude ahole, perhaps they have a point.

Prove them wrong. Do you have the guts?

"guts"????:rofl:

Pat, I could care less how a whiney drama queen like yourself treats me, let alone what a bunch of your lackies that drool over every made up BS comment that comes out of your mouth think!!

I show up at events with no agennda, race per the rules for that event, and have a good time!!

Unfortunately, you can't say the same :rolleyes:

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
I have a 10 sec truck....................How about you??:rolleyes:

Yay you want a cookie. And no I'm not one of Pats minions. I enjoy diesel racing. And the 1/8 is for old school down south bracket racing IMO. It's funny they can get a top fuel and funny car to shut down after a 1/4. But the pro street guys say they can't get shut down quick enough and want a shorter track and they're even going at half the speed of tf/fc.

Last edited:

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Yay you want a cookie. And no I'm not one of Pats minions. I enjoy diesel racing. And the 1/8 is for old school down south bracket racing IMO. It's funny they can get a top fuel and funny car to shut down after a 1/4. But the pro street guys say they can't get shut down quick enough and want a shorter track and they're even going at half the speed of tf/fc.

If you are from Texas aren't you from the south? I like 1/4 mile better but we just don't have many 1/4 tracks around here.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I have a 10 sec truck....................How about you??:rolleyes:

In the 1/4 or the 1/8th? Slips? Vid to back either up?

Any thing of tech nature to add at all to this forum??

So far in 60 odd posts I haven't seen squat from you yet that was worth reading or taking for merit so your character on this board sort of draws it's own picture by content submitted.

Or so you can understand what I just typed I'll throw up a couple smilies: :stirthepot: :dunce: :hater:

Last edited:

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
If you are from Texas aren't you from the south? I like 1/4 mile better but we just don't have many 1/4 tracks around here.

Yup I guess you could Texas the south. And the closest track I have to me is 1/8. But I want go to it. I (like yourself) like 1/4 mile better. And so I will travel out to San Angelo.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Well I was at the first NADM in Bakersfield stricly as a fan, I joined the organization as well to show my support. I drove down with Idaho Rob and he pretty well cleaned up in the classes he ran. The team green truck didn't make a clean pass at least the first two times anyway, they kept blowing off a boot trying out a new product, I believe it was the third pass that they replaced the boot with one of their old ones. It was totally confusing, no one, (at least in the stands anyway) could figure out what was going on with prostreet. Seemed like a few 1/4 passes were made but no times came up on the board. We didn't figure out what was going on till the eliminations and when we asked the NADM guys why 1/8 miles they said the racers wanted it because it was easier on parts. I talked to Pat in the staging lanes and he was none too happy, and quite frankly I don't blame him. I didn't know Pat retired the truck due to a vibration, I thought he was just fed up and did so because the rules change to 1/8 mile after the trucks were already in the staging lanes.

Who in their right mind wants to watch one of the best classes in diesel drag racing go half track when all the other classes are going 1/4 mile? :confused::confused: that one absolutely stumps me. The response I got to that on CompD in so many words was when the fans start buying parts they can have a say. As a fan my comeback to that is if you can't afford the parts maybe you tune it down and step down a class so you don't break it.

That's exactly what happened. I was told by one of the officials that Team Green would not run unless it was 1/8.