Engine build

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Well this took a turn all of a sudden.

I think there is a difference between hazing at idle and hazing when revved up. Mine is clean at idle, but if I start driving right away, it will haze when I accelerate.

If you're happy with the build, that's what matters. If it runs clean when it is warm and doesn't bother you, I wouldn't worry about it.

Sent from my FlashScan V2

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
They shouldn't haze that bad. Even when cold. It can be fixed with proper tuning....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
It's under acceleration partner! Everyone of them will look pretty similar if they have the same specs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. I was just pointing out that most, if not all of that haze can be cleaned up.

If your happy with it that's great!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Didn't mean to start a shit storm by posting that pic. Just thought all big injectors did that when it's bellow 20*. You never know when what you think is an innocent post will bring on so many negative comments. this is the very reason I seldom get on here anymore.

Last edited:

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Good lord, let's let's all be a little more reasonable. Nothing posted was derogatory or mean, it was just others opinions based on their own experience. If that really upsets someone, they shouldn't be on a public forum.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
It's nothing that was said in the open forum, it's stupid ass pms that people can't grow up in. I really don't care for the drama, so I'm opting out.

Well if you end up somewhere else send me a pm because I'd like to keep up with the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Well if you end up somewhere else send me a pm because I'd like to keep up with the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
X2 I been drooling over this truck build for years it seems. Don't let some immature dumb f*** ruin it for the rest of us. Picture looks like burnt rubber to me!!! :thumb:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk