Engine build

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
I typically would buy as Chris said he doesn't have all the sensors intact and they could not compensate enough to stop that from occurring. That is why I ask if you have a magical answer that would stop it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Well then by your own admission what I originally posted is true. However, if all the necessary sensors have been removed then of course the modifiers won't help because you aren't able to actually use them.

I had no way of knowing that most or all of the sensors had been eliminated when I made my first post. I'm not sure why you would want rid of all those in a street application. Or any application for that matter.

But like I said earlier, to each there own.

There is no "magical answer". You, or any other good tuner already know that....

I've already explained what tables I would use, and how I would go about making the changes. But again, if those sensors are gone you have lost the ability to fine tune those areas unfortunately.

I'm not sure why a comment on some of the finer aspects of tuning has created so much hostility on a technical forum.

If Mark is tuning it I'm sure he has it well under control. It has been well established several times now that it runs great when warm. Which from the sounds of it was all Mark was able to actually dial in on this specific truck. If the owner wants something changed I'm sure Mark is more then capable.

I would like to politely bow out at this point before it becomes an even bigger pissing match.

To the OP, your truck turned out really nice. And I'm sure makes a ton of power which was probably your primary goal. Congrats and I hope you get to enjoy it!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I will, she's nasty. Haven't found anyone that wants to play. A new corvette got its ass handed to him. As well as a few Cameros, my setup has no reason to be on the street, most people racing done have what I do, Oh well.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Seems clear to me, engine temp 180, Trans temp 112, outside temp 50. Guess Mark knows his shit!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1kC4REjnYTg
Looks perfectly clear to me. Wish mine was that clean. I get a light haze that you can see if you are looking for it. Not sure if it is the injectors going out (with 3k miles??), or just the low dynamic compression (mad cam overlap nets me 350 PSI compression at cranking speed).

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
It is an awesome build for sure Chris! Glad to be a small part of it. You are 100% correct, you have way more than anyone honestly needs on the street and more than a lot have in there race trucks! It just means that when I get going on my new race truck setup it is going to have to be much bigger than your street setup buddy!:D

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
It is an awesome build for sure Chris! Glad to be a small part of it. You are 100% correct, you have way more than anyone honestly needs on the street and more than a lot have in there race trucks! It just means that when I get going on my new race truck setup it is going to have to be much bigger than your street setup buddy!:D
:popcorn:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Thank you for all the help with it, can't wait to see yours.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Thank you sir, Not bad for a rookie. Need to get a few things taken care of here... Thinking abt those 500% injectors, I'm available for adaption and my bday is in a couple days.... Lol