Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Does anyone know where to get a good bolt on bow tie for the grill? I have a piece of mesh for the lower, but ran out of daylight to put it on.

picture.php
picture.php

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
The Rancho shocks I have on mine cannot control the rebound with the torsion bars, most noticeable on the uneven clover leaf type freeway ramps when traveling faster than posted limit. othrgrl is who explained to me best although he called a donkey dance, are you using dual adjustable shocks for compression and rebound.?

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Never though about the weight of the turbos, your truck has to push into corners pretty heavily. Needs a counter balance like 300 lbs. of sand bags near the tailgate, try it once and see what happens....:woott:

DangerousDuramax

Nov 3, 2006
Houston, Tx
Fabtech Motorsports is one of the company's that makes those dual front shock systems. There are several others but Fabtech seems to be one of the more commonly used "go-to" systems.

Chad006

Drag racer wannabe
Feb 12, 2015
Goodlow, B.C.
Honestly it was a picture that I had saved from a while ago and don't remember the source. I will look and see if I can find the.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I found out, it's pure performance. I found the web sight, they want 6500 for the kit..... we will be making something similar for mine.

Good find and thank you for posting it, I appreciate it.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
James has been working on coilover conversions on these trucks for sometime. He may have some ideas on how to get it to work properly.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Fabtech Motorsports is one of the company's that makes those dual front shock systems. There are several others but Fabtech seems to be one of the more commonly used "go-to" systems.

Uh no, they had a single coilover kit for 8" lift kits years ago but discontinued it due to lack of sales. Pure performance is the originator of the dual coilover kit and the arms are not stock width.