Engine build

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Thank you for the compliment, no you may not borrow it. Funny story I went to get it aligned and they tried to take it for a test ride after to see how it rode, i said they would not be driving it on the open roads. I told the manager I would be happy to give the tech a ride so he could tell if the alignment was good. They where like we drive hi HP cars all the time... the tech abt needed a diaper when we got back, was only in tune 2.

Lmao.... high hp cars my ass... people don't realize the difference.. what's tune 2 make? 700 range?

stibuilder

Oct 17, 2016
Snoqualmie, WA
The oil cooler has been in, I just bought the other adaptor for better flow. I won't be swapping it out till the transmission is out.

I just ordered the adapter last week, and my 12x12x2 cores from vibrant just came in. Now im waiting on the billet end tanks to show up. Hopefully the combo of new coolers will help keep things in check.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Lmao.... high hp cars my ass... people don't realize the difference.. what's tune 2 make? 700 range?
My truck only makes 660 and it scares the crap out of so many people.

I think a lot of people have a friend who has a reasonably quick vehicle, and that friend throws out a BS made up HP number. Then when an actually fast vehicle with track proven HP numbers comes along, they have no idea what they are in for.

I'm loving seeing all your progress. So envious. I'm trying to save up to do sound deadening and put a sub in my truck. Oh, and do the heater core lol. So cold driving to work in the snow with no heat

Sent from my FlashScan V2

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Thank you for the compliment, I won't drive this in the snow. Tune 1 was around 600 and we all know it would be like ice skating.

My truck only makes 660 and it scares the crap out of so many people.

I think a lot of people have a friend who has a reasonably quick vehicle, and that friend throws out a BS made up HP number. Then when an actually fast vehicle with track proven HP numbers comes along, they have no idea what they are in for.

I'm loving seeing all your progress. So envious. I'm trying to save up to do sound deadening and put a sub in my truck. Oh, and do the heater core lol. So cold driving to work in the snow with no heat

Sent from my FlashScan V2

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got the wastegate controller mounted, the last few things seems to take forever...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Bath mine hasn't been washed in 3 months and it's been covered in salt and liquid death the whole time. Makes me sad as I found a few spots starting.
Funeral Services will be soon and notifications sent out when she dies.
That being said I'll call you and buy yours at that point

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Your about to run out of mods available!

What tune is useable on the street in 4hi? #2? Lol