Couple of rookies here....

picture.php

How does the lower mounts no look Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
If you call him he has most of the measurements already. He has made me some custom stuff though for mine. I've measured and sent pictures for what I was looking for, fit was to the T. his customer service is amazing.

So did you guys send him measurements and he fabs them up or does he just have the nack for making them fit good?

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Extremely nice guy, very fast on getting things shipped. I know he's working on few new colors for products. Give him a call he will get you straight.

He made me some custom small wraps to cover my heater hoses where they come close to the exhaust. Shipped same day order was placed.

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Extremely nice guy, very fast on getting things shipped. I know he's working on few new colors for products. Give him a call he will get you straight.

He made me some custom small wraps to cover my heater hoses where they come close to the exhaust. Shipped same day order was placed.

:hug: Thanks Chris! Just happy to help. This truck build is getting so cool I'd be happy just to put fuel in it. :rofl:

I won't clutter your thread but if anyone has questions about blankets, just shoot me a PM.