Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
If the drive pressures aren't bad just get rid of the waste gate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got the tuning loaded yesterday, first time messing with that alone there where some frantic texts. Need to pick up a small price of fuel injection hose from the auto parts store. I have some black push lock hose coming from summit, all I had was the blue stuff that comes with the airdogs here. Not a fan of the blue hose under the hood.

I have a few things I want to do while the trans is out, should clean up the driver side frame some. We will be flush mounting the two brackets for the lift pumps and fuel block under it. Seems it's always something.....

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
No, prob should have though... had the c2 series then swapped out to the cobalt ones. I like the look of these batter. Also got the oem stuff swapped to LED escelade.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Your truck would look bad ass with a matte finish on it. I've never thought it would look good on a truck except yours, it has the ass to back up the image...

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
You have twice the money (more $$$) in gauges than I spent on my used V2 and tunes and paid for it purchasing/selling Duramax parts to fund my modifications.

You have a well built and excellent thought out truck modifications, now, the bucket list for me, guy has to have one ya know, can I borrow your truck....:woott:
=
picture.php

=

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Thank you for the compliment, no you may not borrow it. Funny story I went to get it aligned and they tried to take it for a test ride after to see how it rode, i said they would not be driving it on the open roads. I told the manager I would be happy to give the tech a ride so he could tell if the alignment was good. They where like we drive hi HP cars all the time... the tech abt needed a diaper when we got back, was only in tune 2.