Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
?

I'm not sure on the part number, Dustin had them at the shop so I adopted them. They have eyelets on both ends and have brackets for the tops to mount them. They are not installed yet, I have cognito upper arms we may have to cut the dual shock mounting point off of them. The Trans lines will go through the bottom one then the top then back the trans.
Qa1? Lol and how are the lines ran through those coolers....series or parallel?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Radiator

I got a mishimoto one for it. I have not seen one in person just google pics. They get great reviews on fords. I know I know... But I didn't get any feedback on here.
When you say an aftermarket radiator do you mean one that is configured differently? or a stock aftermarket replacement?

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Update

Fueling stuff showed up, one block will be for feeds and low fuel pressure gauge. The other will be for returns, I am going to run the injector return and rail return to one of the fittings on the block. The stock fuel temp sensor will go in the last port before going back through the fuel cooler. I have an fittings that will go to cp3 feeds and returns. I need to make a mounting bracket for both distribution blocks and the oil pressure relief valve.
picture.php

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Looks like your sooo close, but I'm sure there is lots more to do. The little details at the end probably are very time consuming. Glad to see you didn't rush through this, the wrong bolt left loose cold haunt you.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Rush

I am in not rush, I want it done right and don't want any wishing I would have done something. I still have a lot to do, yes it's the small things that are time consuming.

The radiator is built really nice and fit without any modifications, if your in the market to get one don't think twice.

QUOTE=LWATSON;815828]Looks like your sooo close, but I'm sure there is lots more to do. The little details at the end probably are very time consuming. Glad to see you didn't rush through this, the wrong bolt left loose cold haunt you.[/QUOTE]

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I do need a radiator, when I get ready I'll get details from you on how to get one. I have a small leak now, just don't have time to swap it out. Probably loses a quart a month. Im getting Dustin to have Exergy work my injectors this summer, I may get him to stick one in for me while he has the truck.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I hear ya

I hear you on not having time. What are you going to have done to your injectors?
I do need a radiator, when I get ready I'll get details from you on how to get one. I have a small leak now, just don't have time to swap it out. Probably loses a quart a month. Im getting Dustin to have Exergy work my injectors this summer, I may get him to stick one in for me while he has the truck.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Injectors

I'd either go 60 or 100's. I had 100 with my last setup. I really liked them. Anything over 60 is where the price jump is.QUOTE=LWATSON;816290]Enlarged and balanced, really don't know how big yet, I'm sure I'll go with what ever Dustin recommends.[/QUOTE]

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Dustin has mentioned 100's Although I know its overkill he says he can tune it to run good and if I build the engine I'll already be set as far as injectors go.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I was running 100's with stock charger, I had some of mine go bad and I knew I was going to build the engine, so I went big. He was able to work with the tuning to get it cleaned up. I'm excited to see how 200 over does. The frame connector you made works really good. You'll have to make a low pro transmission one too.