Engine build

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I know this is going to be a street truck but if you and Dustin do some testing in Jacksonville at the strip hit me up. I'd like to see it run, also I need to test mine in the 1/4. Hoping to get in the 12's.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I'd like to see what it's going to run. I'll let you know when we take it up. With the brakes I'll have to run 20 inch rims so not sure if it will see much track time after the brakes go on.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Nitto terra grapplers didn't last long with the 366/483 set up. It never felt planted to the road. I like how the 420s felt with the last setup. We will see what happens with current stuff. I'm in the military and we have a lot going on at work through the summer. Not too sure when it will be running. It is close though. As everyone knows it's the last few things that seem to take the most time....

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Pic

Lift pumps and fuel cooler are in, slow progress now with being busy with work. :(
picture.php

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I'd hope the seat belt ahold stop that, lmao. Dustin has them on his after going for a ride in his I was sold, they are expensive but so is everything else in this hobby.