Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Lol

I feel the same abt bed stacks, diff stokes for diff folks. I had EBC upgraded brakes and they where better then stock, but not up to what I wanted. It's a street truck and I like my rims.
Yea thats why I didn't buy them either. Not sure I would like 20s on my truck.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I feel the same abt bed stacks, diff stokes for diff folks. I had EBC upgraded brakes and they where better then stock, but not up to what I wanted. It's a street truck and I like my rims.

Its all about personal preference like you said. And x2 on bed stacks in a street truck. I don't like em but many do. I just don't like to wash my truck how it is let alone soot.
How were the ebc brakes? I use them on my motocross bikes and love them. Always wondered and on a vehicle.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Brakes

I liked them, but just wanted more braking, the EBC would fade when hot. But took a little more time then the stock stuff. I only have around 2,000 miles on the EBC's.
Its all about personal preference like you said. And x2 on bed stacks in a street truck. I don't like em but many do. I just don't like to wash my truck how it is let alone soot.
How were the ebc brakes? I use them on my motocross bikes and love them. Always wondered and on a vehicle.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I dropped my truck off a Dustins to get my injectors done and took a peek, hope you don't mind. Truck looks even better in person, definitely something to be proud of, cant wait to see the finished product!

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I dropped my truck off a Dustins to get my injectors done and took a peek, hope you don't mind. Truck looks even better in person, definitely something to be proud of, cant wait to see the finished product!

Was that you in the office at 8 this morning? Lol...

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
No, its been a couple weeks, You didn't happen to see a crew cab LBZ in the shop did you? I knew he was busy when I left it and told him no rush, I probably shouldn't have said that lol!

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
No, its been a couple weeks, You didn't happen to see a crew cab LBZ in the shop did you? I knew he was busy when I left it and told him no rush, I probably shouldn't have said that lol!

No, I was just dropping off a whacked transfer case. Haha, I didnt stay long and didnt leave the office. I didnt want to tempt myself too much...

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
No worries

Lol, no worries on peeking. Thank you. Just slow going and taking my time to get it done right.