Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Pic

picture.php
Waiting on some parts, they should be here tomorrow.

Last edited:

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
[QU OTE=Harbin_22;811644]K061490 is the Gates number.

Don't remember the DAYCO number but it is in a thread around here somewhere[/QUOTE]

Thanks I about chopped my finger off being stupid the other day trying to take oil cap off.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Looking good buddy...:thumb:

Almost there...:dancenana:

You ought to go to the garden party tomorrow and check out the hot young girls at Dock Side...:ban-hump: Lol... Best time of the year right now in WB...:D

I'd be there myself if it wasn't for the wife being about to pop... :)

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Lol

I can't wait to drive it. I have to head back to DC tomorrow afternoon. It will be a while before I'll be a while before I'm able to come work on it more. I am going to be busy at work. Still have a few things to do under the hood. Transmission needs to have a check up. ;) and suspension work needs to be done. It's slow going but I am in no hurry. I want it to work, look good and handle. QUOTE=NC-smokinlmm;812800]Looking good buddy...:thumb:

Almost there...:dancenana:

You ought to go to the garden party tomorrow and check out the hot young girls at Dock Side...:ban-hump: Lol... Best time of the year right now in WB...:D

I'd be there myself if it wasn't for the wife being about to pop... :)[/QUOTE]

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Down pipe and turbo covers are at the powder, ordered an aftermarket radiator and a few other things. We need to make some brackets for fuel blocks, fuel and oil coolers. Also need to make some braces for the front coil overs.