Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
fuel

this is some of the fueling, going with dual lift pumps.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Update

Hope to get engine installed this weekend, been busy with work. Cp3 wheel is on the way here. ADM driveshaft showed up yesterday. Need to order a new rear yoke.
picture.php
picture.php

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Thank you

Thank you, trying to take my time with it. I ordered some 12 point bolts to try to set it off different. I hope to have it ready to start next weekend. But I'd rather get it right then rush, it's been broke for over two years. We did a lot of research and can't wait to drive it again. I'm sure the tires won't feel the same.. Lol
Looks great man!

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I hope your out in the garage working on this thing! Im ready to see some results on this beast. :woott: Will be buying a block soon and plan on using a lot of socal parts. You may have already said this but did you have socal do the block and head work, or was it local?
Again looking very good. :thumb:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Work

I did the assembly my self. Had local shop do machine all. Heads are DTS ported.
I hope your out in the garage working on this thing! Im ready to see some results on this beast. :woott: Will be buying a block soon and plan on using a lot of socal parts. You may have already said this but did you have socal do the block and head work, or was it local?
Again looking very good. :thumb: