Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I've had this stuff for over a year, should look a lot cleaner when done. I dislike wiring.....

picture.php

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I didn't get the little tools to help guide the wires in. I don't like messing with wiring, then when you get it together and have a bad spot you get to pull it all back apart....

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
They sell some stuff that looks like rubber ends for the loom. I'll see if I can find the link again. Looked pretty sweet but my shopping cart was full of other stuff and my allowance didn't allow for it.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
They sell some stuff that looks like rubber ends for the loom. I'll see if I can find the link again. Looked pretty sweet but my shopping cart was full of other stuff and my allowance didn't allow for it.

I've seen a nice rubber heat shrink end for that kind of loom that looks decent

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Could never get them to stop seeping oil, I'm going to have these fittings welded to the covers. Should be leak free and have a baffle to stop oil form splashing out.

picture.php

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got them from Jegs, they came with an o ring and castle nut if someone wanted to mount them like that. I feel welding is going to get me a cleaner look.