moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Slow going.

picture.php

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I'm not going to go through and crop all my pics. These will prob be the last of them that gets posted. Some how the rest of them on my profile where deleted.

Last edited:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
I've heard guys run the twisted pedestal with them for aftermarket chargers but I'm curious as well as to if you can run it with a stock appearing turbo

Last edited:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
It fits with the pedistal facing the front ways, it's a tight fit. It's already been running, I went bigger on the injectors and cp3's.

When we where putting it together initially the intake wasn't powder coated. There where a couple things I wanted to do with it to clean it up. The pipe thread on the valve covers was leaking so I had some fittings welded. If you want to pm me your number I can text you pictures of how it looked when it was together. The sight is making me crop the pics to post them, I don't want to have the pics all zoomed in on my phone.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I have pics of it on another sight, this one is making me zoom in and crop them for some reason, just don't want the pics saved like that on my phone. Some members on here have seen it in person, as well have rode in it. Can't wait to see how the new fueling and other things do.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Tried to post other pics they won't upload. Got most of the engine wiring harness covering off and some of the extra stuff not being used out of it. Have more to do with it, wiring is not my favorite thing... I have a pile here lol.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
The USA representative for BAT/MOCAL I spoke with told me it had been on there back burner for well over year till I sent them more information. Only took them about 4 weeks to make a full production adapter made in England and get one to me.

Might make your truck be compelled to drive on the opposite side of the road..:eek:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I appreciate you doing the leg work on them. It took 2 days for it to get to me.
It also has a port for the oil temp sending unit, very well built and thought out product.

(Usually drifting the other side of the road with it anyways lol)

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
The wiring is done, it looks a lot better then it did. I can't post pics though , Should be running Tuesday. I had to order a part and that's when it's being delivered. I'm ready to see how the new fueling runs.