Engine build

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
Should be trouble free now. I really wish my PCV hole was in the back of my covers like yours. Their dead center now.

Suppose I could weld a plug and drill a new 1/2npt hole in the back? I'd just worry about the plug not matching the material of the cover when it's polished back out.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Mine are at the front sides. With the way my turbos are mounted on the passenger side of the engine I don't think they're would be room in the middle lol.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got them cleaned up and ready to be welded. Should have them done tomorrow am. Need to find a new powder coater, can't seem to get ahold of the one that I was using.
Thank you Landon for the help!!!!

picture.php
picture.php

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I've got a buddy up the road from me that does all my powder... If you want to ship them halfway across the country I'll get them done for you..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Newb question, are the factory pcv valves insufficient? I will be running 80-90psi at 800-1000hp when my truck is back together. I was planning on using the factory valves and routing the lines into the downpipe at a 30 degree angle.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I went with aftermarket valve covers, I couldn't get the pipe thread fittings to stop leaking. I don't have any positive pressure with this setup. don't have the boost numbers you mentioned. You'd be good with how you mentioned.

Newb question, are the factory pcv valves insufficient? I will be running 80-90psi at 800-1000hp when my truck is back together. I was planning on using the factory valves and routing the lines into the downpipe at a 30 degree angle.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got the valve covers back on it. Need to get the intake mounted then mess with the wiring. Have a few things going on for the next couple weeks may not make it very far, I'm excited to drive it again. I have pics but I can't load them.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Not much will change with the look, just went extra medium on the fueling. Also trying to clean up the rats nest of extra wires the factory thought we needed.