Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Learn how to read

:doh:

Sorry, most of us have not taken ebonics courses.:rolleyes:
Proper sentence structure is something you should have mastered by grade 6 or 7. If not, then there is always these guys that can help you : www.HookedOnPhonics.com

:book:

Perfect english isn't a requirement here. Literate english definetly helps however.......:D

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
:doh:

Sorry, most of us have not taken ebonics courses.:rolleyes:
Proper sentence structure is something you should have mastered by grade 6 or 7. If not, then there is always these guys that can help you : www.HookedOnPhonics.com

:book:

Perfect english isn't a requirement here. Literate english definetly helps however.......:D

X2 on that, whenever i text message, i shorten my words up sometimes, but that crap, was just plain rediculous.

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
Hey! my son's calling you out. He's napping now, but he wants you to see his ride to see if your up to the challenge.

Attachments

• DCP_0005-1.JPG
    DCP_0005-1.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 26

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Guys, i did except the race and i will show up if my truck is good to go. I hope you can all understand that. I am trying to do everything i can to make it. The truck is already off the trailer and under the knife. I just hope the bearings arent shot. I never bragged about my truck or said i would beat anyone. You guys are all coming at me for what reason? Its fine, keep it coming. I promise ill be there if my truck is ready and if its not ready ill probably still go so you guys can say what ever it is you have to say to me in person.

Ken, i dunno where or why you came at me out of left field with all the talk. I never have said two words to you. Aliigator mouth or what ever it is you call it:rofl: Fine by me. Do what you got to do. :rolleyes:

Brian, fidel did run faster than you in Denver and in Albuquerque. I was riding with you when fidel beat you in Durango too. KevinL, you should start your own thread and talk smack in that one. All three of you are my friends so keep me out of it please.

FYI fidel ran 13.5 in denver on fuel. Stock turbo, ATS trans, PPE pump and Mikes tuning. He has more goodies now and should run a little better at RMR if he runs.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I ownzzz a dizzle mizax LOL. i be dare 2 wizatch youz old fartz getz all bizusted upz dawgzz. Iz b n hizome room right now LOL. Iz jst flizunked my speeling tizest but Iz not care. Uz don't nizowe me dawgz LOL. Iz gotz 2 gets gonez nizowe Iz gotz mizath nizext izhour dizawgs. lol

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
I ownzzz a dizzle mizax LOL. i be dare 2 wizatch youz old fartz getz all bizusted upz dawgzz. Iz b n hizome room right now LOL. Iz jst flizunked my speeling tizest but Iz not care. Uz don't nizowe me dawgz LOL. Iz gotz 2 gets gonez nizowe Iz gotz mizath nizext izhour dizawgs. lol

Fo shizzle

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I couldn't dumb myself down enough, sorry. If I acted like some of these punks from my generation my pops would woop my ass everymorning, just incase I acted like a fool later.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Brian, fidel did run faster than you in Denver and in Albuquerque. I was riding with you when fidel beat you in Durango too. KevinL, you should start your own thread and talk smack in that one. All three of you are my friends so keep me out of it please.

FYI fidel ran 13.5 in denver on fuel. Stock turbo, ATS trans, PPE pump and Mikes tuning. He has more goodies now and should run a little better at RMR if he runs.

Yes, fedel ran faster than me in ABQ. I was not planning on racing so I only ran peak +32 washer fluid. 6% methanol.
Fedel beat me once in durango because his idiot ass thinks racing is from 32mph him at boost and me not. I dont do rolling racing. If you wanna race stop then i'll race. IIRC i was 1-2 trucks ahead of him when we did dead stop.

where's fedels sub 12 second timeslip? I have nothing to prove.

I know what I ran, and it's faster than Fidel. ;)

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Guys, i did except the race and i will show up if my truck is good to go. I hope you can all understand that. I am trying to do everything i can to make it. The truck is already off the trailer and under the knife. I just hope the bearings arent shot. I never bragged about my truck or said i would beat anyone. You guys are all coming at me for what reason? Its fine, keep it coming. I promise ill be there if my truck is ready and if its not ready ill probably still go so you guys can say what ever it is you have to say to me in person.

Ken, i dunno where or why you came at me out of left field with all the talk. I never have said two words to you. Aliigator mouth or what ever it is you call it:rofl: Fine by me. Do what you got to do. :rolleyes:

Hey Newly get your truck running if you can and we'll see you in SLC if it's good to go. Don't worry about me, I get caught up in the spirit of the thing sometimes. I hope you didn't do something too bad to your truck and that you are able to make it. Good luck and hope to see you and your crew on Friday. No hard feelings and no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.