Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Someone deleted my perfectly good post. It was challenging Newly's manhood and his preferred hand for his sexual gratification. Severely disappointed it was snuffed out.:dontknow::D

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Then you might want to calm your friend subman down too. I see you erased his posts......... his truck might be fast and beat mine im sure but i have no problem woopin a old fart that wants to threatin me..
We call that don't let your alligator mouth overload your purple humming bird ass where I come from BARNEY

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
ewwwwwwwwwwww DONT DO THAT NOW N i do have a truck ill be there ive only had it for like six months now n it does alright next year i garentee u i will be able to wax u after i get out of school

Fedel...

Try to spell each word out man... were all adults so talk like one homo. :hug:

You will beat Trent? thats funny you havent even beat me yet down here in PHX at 1200 feet. You got a full second to catch up to.

talking shit over the forums doesnt prove much, were all laughing anyways inside...

dont act like a stupid idiot. bueno?

Last edited:

murdered out

RELENTLESS
Aug 28, 2009
d town
Fedel...

Try to spell each word out man... were all adults so talk like one homo. :hug:

You will beat Trent? thats funny you havent even beat me yet down here in PHX at 1200 feet. You got a full second to catch up to.

talking shit over the forums doesnt prove much, were all laughing anyways inside...

dont act like a stupid idiot. bueno?

i need to catch up 2 u lol it will i can almost gurantee it im going to fully build my motor in a few months im droppin 8 grand on october 1st to start u will c

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Kinda funny how everyone is calling me out when they know i have had $hit for time to tune, run my truck at a track, get slicks, work the kinks out of my setup...... and i dont need your money. Keep it and buy some dentures.

You should of thought about that before you excepted the race then.:hello:

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
One more name calling, physical threat, or anything for that matter that I feel is out of line and your done here. No individual warnings so concider this your. I will not give out warnings like some have done in this thread, this goes for any side, I don't care who you are or who you support.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.