Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Yes, fedel ran faster than me in ABQ. I was not planning on racing so I only ran peak +32 washer fluid. 6% methanol.
Fedel beat me once in durango because his idiot ass thinks racing is from 32mph him at boost and me not. I dont do rolling racing. If you wanna race stop then i'll race. IIRC i was 1-2 trucks ahead of him when we did dead stop.

where's fedels sub 12 second timeslip? I have nothing to prove.

I know what I ran, and it's faster than Fidel. ;)

Wait, you still ran W/M and Fidel went faster....

Brian, Fidels truck will run low low 12's on the same tune in PHX. where you ran your fastest 12.6 with W/M. ;) Are you calling Fidel out now :rofl:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Mike 6% methanol does nothing. spraying water slows you down.
Fedel has run low 13's, nothing more. when he talks shit to people here he says "i'll woop your ass in a year" yeah ok thats real ballsey..
Low 12 in PHX? it's getting cooler down here so i'll expect him to rub it in my face when he does, untill then, he's still running 13's.

And yes, I am calling out Fidel.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand

Brian, Fidels truck will run low low 12's on the same tune in PHX. where you ran your fastest 12.6 with W/M. ;) Are you calling Fidel out now :rofl:

Mike 6% methanol does nothing. spraying water slows you down.
Fedel has run low 13's, nothing more. when he talks shit to people here he says "i'll woop your ass in a year" yeah ok thats real ballsey..
Low 12 in PHX? it's getting cooler down here so i'll expect him to rub it in my face when he does, untill then, he's still running 13's.

And yes, I am calling out Fidel.

Doesnt Mike tune both of these trucks?:confused:

And ya I agree with the "in a year" statement, Who cares what he will run in a year:rofl:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Doesnt Mike tune both of these trucks?:confused:

And ya I agree with the "in a year" statement, Who cares what he will run in a year:rofl:

Fidel has ran good numbers for his truck. Typical LB7 numbers we all normally see in a race tune. He is planning on doing somethings with his truck and at that point it will be better but right now he is still running pretty damn good. And consistent when he is at the track.

I do not tune Brians truck, Nick does. I built Brain a TCM tune.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Fidel has ran good numbers for his truck. Typical LB7 numbers we all normally see in a race tune. He is planning on doing somethings with his truck and at that point it will be better but right now he is still running pretty damn good. And consistent when he is at the track.

I do not tune Brians truck, Nick does. I built Brain a TCM tune.

Mike tons of Lb7s where running 12.7s in 2006 in many different elevations

If i was Fido i wouldnt be calling out people about 13s JMO

If he is planning on something GOOD for him,In 4 years ill be running 10s so im calling out Subman for a race in 2013:D

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ

Tom has the fastest stock turbo LB7 at 12.40@108 I don't know if you can go much lower than that

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Tom has the fastest stock turbo LB7 at 12.40@108 I don't know if you can go much lower than that

and you still think your in the 12s? arent you back to a stock turbo now? I actually think you and Fidel would be a good race. IIRC you went 13.2 or so with your stock turbo in AZ right? 12.7 with 4094? I think fidel will be 12s in AZ with his stock turbo. Fidel went 13.5 in Denver which is 5,300ft or so in the clouds.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Mike tons of Lb7s where running 12.7s in 2006 in many different elevations

If i was Fido i wouldnt be calling out people about 13s JMO

If he is planning on something GOOD for him,In 4 years ill be running 10s so im calling out Subman for a race in 2013:D

yea I didnt read everything in this thread. All I am saying is Fidels truck runs quick and good for what it is.

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
and you still think your in the 12s? arent you back to a stock turbo now? I actually think you and Fidel would be a good race. IIRC you went 13.2 or so with your stock turbo in AZ right? 12.7 with 4094? I think fidel will be 12s in AZ with his stock turbo. Fidel went 13.5 in Denver which is 5,300ft or so in the clouds.

I never ran with Efi Live and the stock turbo. My problem is my 60' time I ran a 13.05 with the PPE

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
How'd I get dragged into this? :rofl: (Kev, thanks...but Im not the fastest one, Moss still is)

I just want to see the vids of these races....god, will they be great!

Hope you get your truck running again, Newly. Just to ask...how the heck did the balancer come loose? You're not still running a stocker, are you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.