Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
i never called out no one that guy KEVINL called me out i just race for fun i don't really care if i win or loose its all fun for me just like this thread its supposed to be all in fun but some morons take it to heart but ill race i am not scared but i want to say a big thanks to nwtdiesel for everything he has helped me with and also MMLMM for the great tuning he does i could not ask for nothing better :joker:

Listen here fido
you come to this site with you 2 identitys talking all tough and thinking your truck is fast suppoting your "next year build"

I dont care how fast your truck is this year or next year. or in 2020.....your truck is NO faster than most of the guys on here, No matter what year it is.

you threaten people over the internet ( very sad ) and then act like your innocent? ( deleted threads)

I race for fun also and that is really the only reason to race isnt it? You and I are not pros its a sport JMHO

How about you just sit back and STFU for a while.;) Interwb tough guy
Atleast Newly stands his ground.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
FWIW we should all be pulling for Newly,Its still a Dmax no matter what coler it is

I know what it like to spend the money and have stuff fail......it SUCKS

Honestly best of luck!

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.

x2

I like Trent and his contributions a ton...i think that of everyone on here he is of the 20% or so that would answer a phone call or PM without bias or personal agenda.

I like Newly because he doesn't give up, and he ran the 'Shine :cool:

OT: ya, RAN the 'shine...wtf happened dude? LOL.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Ken pays for all of Max'd Out. Rob does most of the wrenching and I help out when I can (Mostly with turbo work). It seems to me after reading just a small portion of the BS on here that you have as many or more people working on your truck as Ken does. Don't kid yourself into thinking 9's are a easy task no matter how much $$$ you have. How many stock body Duramaxes have run in the 9's? How many with purple motors?

No body else even has a purple motor and ill never be in the 9's. I have always congradulated Ken and Rob on what they have accomplished. I just typed a bunch of crap out cause i didnt understand where Ken was coming from talking down on me all the sudden. I didnt expect that from him or any of you so its kind of frustrating when its 10 against 1. I know alot of you dont like ATS but they have treated me good and i have to give them credit for what they have done. I dont mean to sound lie a ATS banner boy boy they realy do take care of me and get my truck in the shop right away when there are 100 more in line to get work done. 753rwhp is not bad for its first time out i think. Ill be going with a different charger set up too so i can break 800 on fuel. Im trying guys. I promise.

FWIW we should all be pulling for Newly,Its still a Dmax no matter what coler it is

I know what it like to spend the money and have stuff fail......it SUCKS

Honestly best of luck!

Its just the beggining, ill get it dialed in and i know Mike can get some more power out of it. We made a few pulls and the power kept coming up.

Thanks.

x2

I like Trent and his contributions a ton...i think that of everyone on here he is of the 20% or so that would answer a phone call or PM without bias or personal agenda.

I like Newly because he doesn't give up, and he ran the 'Shine :cool:

OT: ya, RAN the 'shine...wtf happened dude? LOL.

Tonys shine ran good! It was just hard for me to always send my ECM back and forth to him for tuning adjustments. He locks his tunes and whenever i needed a adjustment i had to pull the ECM out and mail it to him. I didnt like waiting for my tunes for 2 weeks. It got expensive.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Tonys shine ran good! It was just hard for me to always send my ECM back and forth to him for tuning adjustments. He locks his tunes and whenever i needed a adjustment i had to pull the ECM out and mail it to him. I didnt like waiting for my tunes for 2 weeks. It got expensive.

i understand, it's just as convenient for me to drive to his house as it is for you to drive over to mike's....if not more.

are you planning on staying with the A6k frame and changing housings or wheels or are you thinking ditch the A6K?

good luck this weekend anyways :cool:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Must be fall and we are all starting to feeling our oats.:happy2: Newly, I have never heard Nathan say anything one way or the other about ATS. I've probably bought just about everything that ATS sells for a duramax at one time or another including a couple of transmissions, at least 2 TC's, propane injection system, full gauges, duramaximizer, turbo, duel fuelers, injectors, programmer, at least three or 4 co-pilots, billet flex plate and other stuff I have forgotten. They always tried to make right any problem I've ever had with them, so doing a purple engine is fine, and supporting a company that has been good to you is also fine. I consider both Clint and Mike friends, and wish Clint would get as wound up about drag racing as he does pulling.

It just an observation, but at times it looks like you and some of your friends are a little thin skinned and can't take it quite as well as you dish it out. Mind you I spent over 7 years cooped up in a submarine with masters of the trash talk and put down. I probably get a little carried away at times and I apologize if I offended anyone. You friend MMLMM seems to be a pretty serious guy and I offended him so I'll cool it and hope you can get your truck ready for SLC. It won't be near as much fun if you don't show up.

Anyway, I have to cheer for Trent due to the fact he is pushing a stock motor way beyond what any of us figured stock rods would take and he runs MPI twin turbos. Can't be a fence sitter in a drag race. Both are dmax's so that is double the fun.

Nathan is right, I've paid for all of Max'd Out and Rob has done most of the wrenching. When we were first putting it together last March some of the guys from IDAHO DIESEL POWER came to the shop and give us a hand on the initial build, they were a huge help and we can't thank them enough. I still owe them all hats.

OPIE of INTELLEGENT ENGINEERING, F-I INJECTORS, and SUNCOAST have donated parts. Suncoast has been kind enough to refresh the TC's. It is very difficult to get a 6000 lb + truck into the 9's, especially on just #2. I don't think it's realistic to have one run there consistently without it breaking. That's the main reason we haven't turned up the power any more than we have so it will last. The cooler fall air in Boise will be a different story. We'll see what's she got.

The new 2x4 truck, (pepsi truck) will be a built for prostreet only truck. 4500 lbs and back halved, 4-linked and completely tubbed out. Now if any of you big spenders want to have you name or logo on the side of that truck, the bank is open and accepting donations.:D

Hope everyone can make On the Edge this weekend and WE all have a safe journey getting there.

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Hey sub, you got alot into your stuff. if you ever consider adopting a 42 yr old fat kid, let me know:D
Ha, I bet you wouldn't be suprised if I told you that you are not the first person to ask me that? No, can't see saving it, spending it while I'm still young enough and alert enough to enjoy it. Obviously no woman in my life either, not many agree with this sort of thing to the degree I like to do it.:D And I'm beyond the age were I'm willing to compromise with a woman.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Sub, im actualy realy realy thick skinned. Put yourself in my shoes. I did a motor build to have fun and yes its purple to support ATS. It gets bashed and bashed and bashed. Trent calls me out which is fine. I except. Anyone who knows me knows i will try my best to be there. I dynoed good numbers with a tune that didnt even get turned up, i get bashed. I have motor issues, i get bashed. Trent and his 10 friends talk crap here and on other forums like they are chasing me around. Its really old man. Make your call out and leave it be. How hard is that? Not only that Trents friend Matt called me out and Dimitri called me out too. Dimitri and i talked in PM's and he seems pretty cool.

Now that my motor is apart its a excuse for me to not show up? C'mon man. Like i said i have had the truck for 3 days before it dynoed and spun the Dampner. Since the dampner spun its everyone fault who was involved with my motor. It wasnt installed correctly. So on and so on. Now its apart and im trying to get it back together in time. What else can i do? Im trying to make it. Im still here taking the trash talk. I like to give it back but then im a A-hole and everyone else is a great guy for talking smack??:rofl: It cracks me up.

Most of all, atleast i responded to my call out and im still here. The thread is still alive and didnt get shut down/hidden from the public to see. I know who is real and who is a pussy.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Newly , this shit has went so much further out of hand than i ever wanted, yes i wanted to call you out and race you but it had nothing to do with you being " the new motor on the block" ,I was pissed of like you said about mikeL , I know he can be a prick sometimes , but i do respect him he has helped me out alot of times when he didnt have too , and being pissed I acted on impulse , I knew it was the place that what happend actually counted unlike these pissing matches on the webby.

You think you got me figured out and you got it wrong , and i have never told a single person i know to post in any of these threads . For that i apoligize , and especially with your girlfreind being 8 mounths pregnant , i did not know that either . I have a family and what was said to Subman was a joke . I havent been to a strip club in 3 years , I am not a Mormon , that was my sister in laws wedding and i like that picture of me and my daughter .

I dont care for ATS tranny parts , i have seen them fail , I cant help that opinion . I dont sell parts though so it doesnt really matter to me .

I love this sport man , If i am always talking about it its because i am always thinking about it ,and alot of what i talk about is with my truck because that is how i have learned everthing i know , I dont do it for attention, i have far more threads to congradulate others than myself by far .

But like i said this was never my intent and i dont feel like my actions in the begining were right. But at the time it didnt seem like it would turn into this , and since it has been a snowball that just gets bigger by the day . I am closing the thread on DD this is getting rediculious .

The race is still set , hope you can make it out it should be a great race for every onre to see .

Last edited:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I think it has gotten a bit out of hand. Trent and Newly have doen very impressive things with there trucks already. Both are a testimate to the endurance of our motors. Hell Newly went over 200K miles on a stock LB7, runnin the shit out of it. And Trent is puttin up some awsome numbers at the strip with a mostly stock LB7.

As for the ATS bashing, I don't personally like ATS or the way they do businuess from my own experiences, but Newly has put alot of time and money into his build and I think it looks great even if it is purple. All this BS aside Newly I hope you get your truck back together intime to run Trent. It will be good race, no matter who wins. Best of luck to both you,

Status
Not open for further replies.