Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
How'd I get dragged into this? :rofl: (Kev, thanks...but Im not the fastest one, Moss still is)

I just want to see the vids of these races....god, will they be great!

Hope you get your truck running again, Newly. Just to ask...how the heck did the balancer come loose? You're not still running a stocker, are you?

Hey thanks man. Its pulled apart now and working on it as we type. To be honest with you i have no idea how it came loose. We torqued it to spec before the motor went in and actualy double checked it after the trans was in and the truck was still in the air. Im running a SoCal dampner. I hope its done in time, we will check out the bearings here in a bit:(

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Mike 6% methanol does nothing. spraying water slows you down.
Fedel has run low 13's, nothing more. when he talks shit to people here he says "i'll woop your ass in a year" yeah ok thats real ballsey..
Low 12 in PHX? it's getting cooler down here so i'll expect him to rub it in my face when he does, untill then, he's still running 13's.

And yes, I am calling out Fidel.

Can you call someone out in past tense

in that case my truck runs 12.7;)

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
I already have a timeslip for a 12 second pass, so no, i dont need to beat him, I already have.

Brian, you slip is from AZ. Fidel has never raced in AZ or he would have a 12 sec slip too. He ran faster times than you in Albuquerque and in Denver. So i guess since you keep saying you ran 12.6 i guess Fidel would run a 12.5:D

Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Hey thanks man. Its pulled apart now and working on it as we type. To be honest with you i have no idea how it came loose. We torqued it to spec before the motor went in and actualy double checked it after the trans was in and the truck was still in the air. Im running a SoCal dampner. I hope its done in time, we will check out the bearings here in a bit:(

Ouch. Could the crank have turned slightly when you were torquing the balancer, thus giving you incorrect readings?
Whatever happened, I wish you good luck that nothing else is damaged.

Last edited:

murdered out

RELENTLESS
Aug 28, 2009
d town
Mike tons of Lb7s where running 12.7s in 2006 in many different elevations

If i was Fido i wouldnt be calling out people about 13s JMO

If he is planning on something GOOD for him,In 4 years ill be running 10s so im calling out Subman for a race in 2013:D

i never called out no one that guy KEVINL called me out i just race for fun i don't really care if i win or loose its all fun for me just like this thread its supposed to be all in fun but some morons take it to heart but ill race i am not scared but i want to say a big thanks to nwtdiesel for everything he has helped me with and also MMLMM for the great tuning he does i could not ask for nothing better :joker:

murdered out

RELENTLESS
Aug 28, 2009
d town
there will aways be someone faster:coolspot: Good luck next year Fido

thank you i no some one will always be faster then you no matter what you do but i just want my truck to run really good to were i like it and not care what any one else thinks about it :happy2:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
brian is just scared to race cause he cant take getting beat thats all i can think of

There you go thinking like a 12 year old again...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Im done racing because i need my truck for a dd to drive back and forth from caterpillar, not hacing my truck sit in my garage with the motor out of it for 6 months.
dont start Fidel.

Last edited:

murdered out

RELENTLESS
Aug 28, 2009
d town
There you go thinking like a 12 year old again...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Im done racing because i need my truck for a dd to drive back and forth from caterpillar, not hacing my truck sit in my garage with the motor out of it for 6 months.
dont start Fidel.

YOU CALLED ME OUT COME TO UTAH I GOT A LITTLE TRICK UP MY SLEAVE FOR YOU AS MY BUDDY WOULD SAY:angel:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
ME ETHER IM MOVING TO DENVER ON THE 11TH BUT IM GOING COME ON YOU CALLED ME OUT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH IT:happy2:

Thats fine, you can sleep with Clint for your motor build.
You can go all you want I could care less, im going to the lake this weekend. Have fun running yourself.

Idaho CTD

Junkie
May 28, 2008
Idaho
BTW, my truck would run 9s too if i had 15 people in on it buying parts for it and splitting the cost.

Ken pays for all of Max'd Out. Rob does most of the wrenching and I help out when I can (Mostly with turbo work). It seems to me after reading just a small portion of the BS on here that you have as many or more people working on your truck as Ken does. Don't kid yourself into thinking 9's are a easy task no matter how much $$$ you have. How many stock body Duramaxes have run in the 9's? How many with purple motors?

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Ken pays for all of Max'd Out. Rob does most of the wrenching and I help out when I can (Mostly with turbo work). It seems to me after reading just a small portion of the BS on here that you have as many or more people working on your truck as Ken does. Don't kid yourself into thinking 9's are a easy task no matter how much $$$ you have. How many stock body Duramaxes have run in the 9's? How many with purple motors?

9s are not something you can buy IMO it takes alot of work and alot of help from friends.

Ken is a wise YOUNG man IMO And deserves it all....Bask in the glorry you old bastard:D Cause us young pups all want it!

Status
Not open for further replies.