Buyers Beware!!!! Boostlee93

JOE

Dec 30, 2008
SE WI
Its all in your definition of stolen.......I may have seen a car burn over a story exactly like this when I was a kid.

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
Damn...I shoulda kept my mouth shut. I just thought it odd he had so many engines and other parts for sale all over the internet.

I just hope he does the right thing and fixes his f'ups.

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk smoke lb7
I sell alot of stuff on here and you have to check out # of post and time on the forum.Theres a posi on here that is very cheap and id love to jump on it but the guy made a name on here to sell it he has like 6 post and to no suprise he cant sell it.Im not risking it.

Was it this one that I sold ?

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44562

I'v been a member on DD since 2008, but never really posted on here, just alot of looking and reading.

Last edited:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I sell alot of stuff on here and you have to check out # of post and time on the forum.Theres a posi on here that is very cheap and id love to jump on it but the guy made a name on here to sell it he has like 6 post and to no suprise he cant sell it.Im not risking it.[/QUOTE]

Was it this one that I sold ?

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44562

I'v been a member on DD since 2008, but never really posted on here, just alot of looking and reading.[/QUOTE]:roflmao:Yeap thatd be the 1 lmao sorry man low post count i was chicken but that was a steel for that diff.I think i bought 2 transmissions and 3 torque converters from you come to find out. Eric was the middle man (Wisconsonhick1)

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
:roflmao:Yeap thatd be the 1 lmao sorry man low post count i was chicken but that was a steel for that diff.I think i bought 2 transmissions and 3 torque converters from you come to find out. Eric was the middle man (Wisconsonhick1)[/QUOTE]

I was just thinking the same thing, Those would be the tranny's !!! Looking for 1 more ?

Mpsoldier

That just happened!
Mar 10, 2010
In my House
well good thing is hes attempting to help me gain the title bc as the rest of the post he was the middle man. as far as anyone finding the truck good luck onstar or anyone for that matter already was taken care of:thumb: so lets see where this leadsgive it another day or so

Boostlee93

Sep 8, 2012
One, that's not my email. Two, you can't even reach me at that phone number. Three, Jason's problem has been found and is resolved. This will be the last time I'm posting in this thread as its useless fighting with people that don't know what's going on.

Have a good day guys.

Boostlee93

Sep 8, 2012
Two injectors stuck open and two were replaced with lly injectors. Which explains why he wasn't getting voltage to two of them. A whole new set is going in this week.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Two injectors stuck open and two were replaced with lly injectors. Which explains why he wasn't getting voltage to two of them. A whole new set is going in this week.

The OP was told GOOD injectors went in the motor? Either you or whoever pulled the motor pulled the switcheroo on him and got caught? If you're gonna sell parts you better know what's what and the differences between year models bud. Can't pull this shit on the pros. The guys on this forum know their shit and we have each others back. You better make things right with the others too.

Boostlee93

Sep 8, 2012
First of all THE OP IS NOT THE BUYER! Also I never told Jason that new injectors were put in. The guy who bought the motor isn't even on this forum. The posting of so called LMM motor that Jason bought isn't even a motor that I posted for sale here. Jason "THE BUYER" is getting his problem fixed. Do you understand now?