Buyers Beware!!!! Boostlee93

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
So far boost lee has contacted my brother and they r communicating. They r waiting on the injector test then will go from there. Hopefully when the test comes back negative he will b reachable and cooperate as he said he would. I will keep u posted.

Good, thats a start.

Ok, UPS just dropped off a box from boostlee93 with my 03' LB7 ECM in it or not ! There is a FICM in the box !!!!!!!!! NO ECM, WTF !!!! This kid either dosn't know the differance between an ECM and FICM or didn't actually have an ECM to sell, so he sent the FICM. :mad:

Here's the posting I bought it from:

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44694

View attachment 26117

I thought I was going to be done with this a$$ clown !!!! We will have to see what he want's to do about this now.

Not sure what to say.....but yes that is def no ECM.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Sounds like a kid trying to make money from reselling parts, but doesn't have the contracts to do it. Dude first off the sale page isn't for vendors (what you are doing) and second you cannot rely on other people you don't trust to ship stuff out for you. If you claim it is something then it had better be that, you cannot pass the blame off on your buddy pulling the engine when you are the one taking the money. By taking the money you are taking the responsibility for the delivery of the correct item

JOE

Dec 30, 2008
SE WI
Not to sound like a old man, cause im not. But, the crook in this deal and his generation have never experienced a good old fashioned a$$ kicking. They have all been sheltered in school, no bullying, no name calling, and no fighting. Everyone now threatens a lawsuit, or the other end of the spectrum someone brings a gun. They never got a black eye or a bruised up face. And never had to watch their back and be nervous about getting beat up over doing wrong. It doesnt help this dudes mom seems to be involved in this, what does that tell you.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Not to sound like a old man, cause im not. But, the crook in this deal and his generation have never experienced a good old fashioned a$$ kicking. They have all been sheltered in school, no bullying, no name calling, and no fighting. Everyone now threatens a lawsuit, or the other end of the spectrum someone brings a gun. They never got a black eye or a bruised up face. And never had to watch their back and be nervous about getting beat up over doing wrong. It doesnt help this dudes mom seems to be involved in this, what does that tell you.

And their parents bail them out every time they hit a rough patch.

JOE

Dec 30, 2008
SE WI
And to Mpsoldier, I would recommend making that truck disappear untill you get the title resolved. Like a friend of a friend rents a storage garage in their name and said truck gets towed there after dark. I know you said the built motor is being pulled, but your still got a lot of $$ tied up in this thing. With all the bs this dudes been in, nothing would surprise me. Just because there is no lein now, does not keep actual owner of title from walking into bank tomorrow.........

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
I feel terrible for the guys involved. This just keeps getting worse.

Me too !!! Mine is peanut's compared to these other guy's deal's. It's really too bad, because this going to make everybody think twice about buying and selling on these forum's. I have bought and sold on Ebay and forum's for year's and have alway's had good experiences. It takes one bad egg to ruin it for the good ones.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Sometimes you need to let failures happen as far as his parents are involed.How do people learn if they dont ever experience failure.Parents need to learn about tough love.

And to Mpsoldier, I would recommend making that truck disappear untill you get the title resolved. Like a friend of a friend rents a storage garage in their name and said truck gets towed there after dark. I know you said the built motor is being pulled, but your still got a lot of $$ tied up in this thing. With all the bs this dudes been in, nothing would surprise me. Just because there is no lein now, does not keep actual owner of title from walking into bank tomorrow.........
Thats what im sayin,i may have (cough) bought a harley basket case that (cough) may have been a little skeatchy to find out and the police were wanting to know where the bike was at and i said well ask so and so that was offering to me.I got my money back and he got the basket case bike back.
Me too !!! Mine is peanut's compared to these other guy's deal's. It's really too bad, because this going to make everybody think twice about buying and selling on these forum's. I have bought and sold on Ebay and forum's for year's and have alway's had good experiences. It takes one bad egg to ruin it for the good ones.
I sell alot of stuff on here and you have to check out # of post and time on the forum.Theres a posi on here that is very cheap and id love to jump on it but the guy made a name on here to sell it he has like 6 post and to no suprise he cant sell it.Im not risking it.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
There is no proof or really a reason to make this thread worse by suggesting the parts are stolen without proof.

I would say he comes from a wealthy family......based off of the other thread with him racing dirtbikes and all that.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
There is no proof or really a reason to make this thread worse by suggesting the parts are stolen without proof.

I would say he comes from a wealthy family......based off of the other thread with him racing dirtbikes and all that.
It doesnt hurt to cover your ass either