Buyers Beware!!!! Boostlee93

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina
Ok, then those people you are talking about need to pm me and I will try to fix that problem too.

Dude thats the problem, there shouldnt be any issues like this happening, a missing title or sending the wrong engine..people like bigdmax05 and mpsoldier. why dont YOU take some initiative and write the wrongs with them?

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I have been. Your just assuming im not. :thumb:

The fact that you're taking care of 1 person so far does not give you the right to run your mouth on this board. Maybe one day your generation will learn that "making it right" goes beyond righting the initial wrong. It means giving a sincere apology and not repeating the same dumb ass mistake.

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
Ok so here is the update. First of all my bother Jason is not on this site as boost lee explained however I am and have been for a long time now and I am the one that connected my brother Jason with boost lee to make the sale. So I posted this thread to help him unfu-- himself and watch out for others potential buyers. Now the injectors in the purchased engine were guaranteed to b good. Conclusion found today is as boost lee explained 2 injectors stuck open 2 over fueling and 2 were Lly inj. Not even lbz. So the largest problem with this is my brother swapped out an engine that did not need swapped because the so called good injectors were put into the factory engine first and and the engine continued knocking so it was assumed the factory engine was shot. So since he happened to buy a spare. They swapped engines out due to ease and selected to tear into the factory engine once Well final outcome was bum injectors and a lot of work for nothing. Now boost lee is so far working with him. My brother is easy going and settled for 3000 returned even though costs were about double this. New engine cost 3500,new wire harness 600, weeks labor 2000, testing inj 400 and hours of mental stress. Boost lee explained funds r not available at this second however he will surely pay him back within the month. I will keep all posted. I am trusting that he will do the right thing.

blue09dmaxx

Too broke for this shit
Jan 15, 2012
The south
Ok so here is the update. First of all my bother Jason is not on this site as boost lee explained however I am and have been for a long time now and I am the one that connected my brother Jason with boost lee to make the sale. So I posted this thread to help him unfu-- himself and watch out for others potential buyers. Now the injectors in the purchased engine were guaranteed to b good. Conclusion found today is as boost lee explained 2 injectors stuck open 2 over fueling and 2 were Lly inj. Not even lbz. So the largest problem with this is my brother swapped out an engine that did not need swapped because the so called good injectors were put into the factory engine first and and the engine continued knocking so it was assumed the factory engine was shot. So since he happened to buy a spare. They swapped engines out due to ease and selected to tear into the factory engine once Well final outcome was bum injectors and a lot of work for nothing. Now boost lee is so far working with him. My brother is easy going and settled for 3000 returned even though costs were about double this. New engine cost 3500,new wire harness 600, weeks labor 2000, testing inj 400 and hours of mental stress. Boost lee explained funds r not available at this second however he will surely pay him back within the month. I will keep all posted. I am trusting that he will do the right thing.

GOOD LUCK:thumb:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
For your brothers sake I hope you get resolve but this boost lee is a real ass clown! There should be NO PROBLEM TO EVEN RESOLVE!

Problems that happen are damaged when received PERIOD! NOT MISS REPRESENTED! I live in CT and if you need any help with local authorities to get this resolved do not hesitate to contact me.

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
For your brothers sake I hope you get resolve but this boost lee is a real ass clown! There should be NO PROBLEM TO EVEN RESOLVE!

Problems that happen are damaged when received PERIOD! NOT MISS REPRESENTED! I live in CT and if you need any help with local authorities to get this resolved do not hesitate to contact me.

No problem thanks for the offer I will keep u posted

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan

So now he's using the tired "the check is in the mail" defense of his actions? Your brother just gave this person a month to hide. Dollars to donuts you dont ever see a dime.

Boostlee, just remember that karma is a biotch. You've screwed over four people on this site. You should be fixing these issues immediately. I hope at least one of them sics the police on you. At the very least, your mom should be taking a paddle to your behind.

squatn20s

Oct 24, 2011
I guess I should add my name to the list, I bought and paid for 8 LBZ and 6 LLY injectors from boostlee93 on 12/16/12 from this thread: http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44691
He didn't ship them or reply to my PM's or email until 1/2/13. Today I received 8 LBZ injectors, 3 of which are broken and not usable, the 6 LLY's are nowhere to be found. Luckily I was able to file a claim with PayPal and should be able to recover at least some of the $1400 I sent him.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL

You and many others have paid him within the past month??? Where the hell did the money go?