Buyer Beware --> 1slomax <--- Chad Rogers

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
I Made a Deal with Chad on 2/13/13 for his LLY injectors he had in the FS section for $1000. He agreed to the offer and stated "Ok man ill do that for you since i bailed on you on the other set". He stated " Yeah as far as i know they were fine when taken out and didnt have any problems as far as I know", when I asked if they were in good working condition. I got permission from my customer to send the funds via PayPal, and included in the message section that the funds are for LLY injectors in working condition. Well... They showed up yesterday, and I could tell there was absolutly no packing material in the box. All (8) injectors were thrown in the box, and bounced around from Va to Ca. Knowing how fragile injectors are, I started recording a video before the package was even opened, and also took pictures of the damage to both the injectors and the box they were shipped in. The video below was posted to YouTube and the link was sent to Chad. He said he did not pack them and would get back to me tonight. Tonight I sent Chad a Pm asking "Whats the plan". His response was "The guy who packed them siad theres no way the clips could have got broke".. I PM'd back that it looks like ill be filing a claim with PayPal, and posting all the info on the net, wich leads me to this post... Below you will find the YouTube link, pictures, and the actual PM's from Chad and Myself. Sad that this board is coming down to this lately, it has always been a trustworthy site!!

We're you able to get the injectors out this week?[/QUO

no sorry got really tied up at work and didnt make it in time but there boxed up ready to ship im dropping them off tomorrow morning[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, grab me a tracking number.[/QUOTE]

Will do, sorry I didn't get them out when I said I would on Thursday[/QUOTE]

No prob, just trying to get this truck together before pull season.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

UPS 1Z1558W70346521268

Did you have any others interested in the injectors? They should be here any minute, but just bought a set of Exergy 100% from a buddy.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

One other guy PM'd about them but that's it

Looks like your getting them back anyhow. There was 0 packing material, 6 out of 8 injectors are busted up and un usable. I took video from before the package was open, through removal of all the injectors. There is a pile of plastic in the bottom of the box, of all the broken pieces. I can send you a video to a cell number, or put it on YouTube for you to watch. How do you want to take care of it?[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? They were soppose to be packaged right I didn't do it but I'm not sure why they would not put anything in there with them , they were in perfect working order when they left ,but I've already spent the money for a set of tires,[/QUOTE]

Here is the link to the video that I took. I started the video before the package was even opened because they were rattling around in the box, and I could hear they were not packed correctly. After they were removed there was a bunch of plastic from the injectors in the bottom of the box, I have pics of that as well. Tires or no tires, this is not what I paid for, so how am I going to be refunded. I don't want it to come down to the video being posted, and a PayPal claim filed to refund my money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHttBjvCkrw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Well let me talk to the guy who boxed them up tomorrow and ill get back with you tomorrow night , not trying to be a dick but seems weird you were asking if I had anyone else trying to but the injectors before you got them and then after you did get them there screwed up

Look at the time i sent you the PM asking that, and then look at the delivery time on the package tracking, that should clear up any weird thoughts!

What's the plan?[/QUOTE]

The guy who packaged them said theres no way the clips could have gotten broke, yeah there was some dirt in them you never asked if they were clean ,didnt bother having them cleaned because you said you were sending them off to be redone so exergy would have cleaned them anyway[/QUOTE]

You watched the video as I removed them with absolutely no packing. I'll be filing a claim and posting the video tomorrow, if that's the way you want to go![/QUOTE]

Attachments

• 1slomax lly inj 1.JPG
    1slomax lly inj 1.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 280
  • 1slomax lly inj 2.JPG
    1slomax lly inj 2.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 268
  • 1slomax lly inj 3.JPG
    1slomax lly inj 3.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 266
  • 1slomax lly inj 4.JPG
    1slomax lly inj 4.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 266

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
I've always been skeptical of people I don't know personally. I made an ass of myself over a deal for a turbo from Sonny (skintback) a few years back but at the time I was new to the forum and didn't know he had a good reputation, but its things like this that make me skiddish of buying things on the internet. It's sad that a man's word doesn't mean anything anymore :(

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Damn, that blows. I got stiffed on a deal with no resolution from a former member here. Shit sucks.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Sorry to see this Russ but make sure to at the very least take advantage of itrader feedback.This kind of shit makes it hard for guys like us to sell on here and have people believe they are getting a good useable product.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
And the guy makes it sound like your pulling a fast 1? LMAO Anyone on here knows that your a rock solid person Russ and would never pull any shit like that.What does this guy expect throwing 8 injectors in such a big box with no packaging material?Of coarse they are gonna be jacked up.:mad:

AKlowriderZ71

May 14, 2012
Wyoming
That's shitty man. I hope he does the right thing and you get refunded. I watched the video, and I'd guess that those connector ends were broken before he ever boxed them for shipping. :(

I hope you leave negative trader feedback for him.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Regardless of what happened he needs to man up and make this right. But I have received parts in the past where the shipper destroyed the package and repackaged leaving padding and pack material out. Regardless it's the sellers responsibility to get your parts to you safe and sound.

dmax_ty

Aug 18, 2011
Utah
That is a shitty deal Russ. It sucks for those who are instilling trust in another person, hoping that they will in-turn value that trust and the value of their hard-earned money they are sending.

It is a shame how untrustworthy people have become.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I've noticed a trend of excuses......" I'm not the one who packaged them"

UMMM HEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOO it's STILL YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE WHOEVER DOES PACKAGE THE ITEMS DOES IT RIGHT!!!

For the love of god is there no common sense left in this world. Makes me mad thinking about how many dumb people there are in this world. Who packaged the stuff? Your 6 year old kid brother? Come on we're not stupid.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Some people don't think. I got a set of injectors here from a vendor that were shipped with a turbo. The injectors were in seperate zipock bags but the only packaging they used was packing peanuts and they don't really do much with 8 injectors rolling around in the box. Hope you get your money back, I spend way to much time packaging stuff to try and avoid these problems.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Some people don't think. I got a set of injectors here from a vendor that were shipped with a turbo. The injectors were in seperate zipock bags but the only packaging they used was packing peanuts and they don't really do much with 8 injectors rolling around in the box. Hope you get your money back, I spend way to much time packaging stuff to try and avoid these problems.

Lol reminds me of a time I bought a transfer case from a guy and he put it in a box filled it with peanuts and away it went.Shen I got the ups guy said you better take a look and see if your gonna accept it.:rolleyes:2 broken studs the rear seal was smashed and it had marks all over it.It was fine inside so I accepted it and replaced the bad stuff.Sent the guy a message back on ebay and all he did was threaten to leave bad feedback.