Buyer Beware --> 1slomax <--- Chad Rogers

FC5452

Mar 17, 2013
Eastern PA
I just read two threads like this one in the last hr. I Have a hard time believing that our society has come to this, I feel bad for the people that got a hose job out of it. I hate these clowns, and yes they are clowns, they don't get is its not there money until the customer is satisfied with the end result. In Other words, DO NOT SPEND WHAT is Not Yours.
All these lame excuses makes me want to puke....Yeh I am a new fish on this site, But Dam it at least I will admit it and take responsibility for my own damn actions. Sorry for the rant, I'm done now.....

btfarm

you know
Nov 25, 2010
Sandwich, Illinois
Here's another tip for you guys. NEVER EVER EVER GIFT THE MONEY. always send it as payment for goods. Your out of luck if you gift the money. Glad it worked out for you!

I agree with you to the extent if you don't know the person then don't gift the money.
I didn't know that. Thanks for posting it.:thumb:

I just read two threads like this one in the last hr. I Have a hard time believing that our society has come to this, I feel bad for the people that got a hose job out of it. I hate these clowns, and yes they are clowns, they don't get is its not there money until the customer is satisfied with the end result. In Other words, DO NOT SPEND WHAT is Not Yours.
All these lame excuses makes me want to puke....Yeh I am a new fish on this site, But Dam it at least I will admit it and take responsibility for my own damn actions. Sorry for the rant, I'm done now.....
World has come to that in alot of ways. I still try really hard to trust everybody until they give me a reason not to. But not over the internet.

FC5452

Mar 17, 2013
Eastern PA
"Fool me once shame on you, Fooled twice Shame on me" I always went by that rule. It's a damn shame it's come down to me first all others second.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
The only time I ever gift money to someone is if I know them and their reputation. Period.

Glad to hear you got some money back, Russ.

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
what a piece of shit. glad to hear you got your money back. we never did receive any form of resolution or payment from that boostlee93 character for the bum injectors, even after talking to his piece of shit dad. but oh well lesson learned i guess. once again glad to hear you got your money back.

dirty_max

Jan 27, 2013
eureka il
Payal does nothing unless he has the money in his account. That's the problem with PAYPAL, they will refund you ONLY if the funds are still in the other persons account. Sure they will cancel his account, but many just turn around and ope na new one with a new email address and go back to business. Paypal sounds good, but in reality it isn't that great. Now if he paid it with a credit card through Paypal, then he can go to his credit card company and file that way and they will turn around and sue.

not entirely true. i got burnt one time years ago and they actually took the money right out of my bank account.

DURAMXD

BOB SAGET!
Apr 24, 2012
Wichita, KS
Paypal must have changed because they told me before sorry but he didn't have the funds available to charge back and I was out my money.

I still have an open issue on my account from about 5 years ago for the same situation. PayPal sided with me, guy didn't have money in his PayPal account, they said they couldn't do anything unless he put money in it. He never did, I never got my money back.

Still pisses me off every time I open my account up and it is at the top.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Mr slowmax sent me a pm asking if I was going to send his injectors back since Paypal refunded me. --> "Are you sending those injectors back since I got you your money"

My response in public is yes I will, as soon as I recieve a certified money order for the following...

$5 shipping materials (bubble wrap you don't believe in, tape ect.)
$18 Shipping with insurance and delivery/signiture conformation
$78 for 1hr labor for packaging, fuel and time lost at the shop.

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
He must have got lucky. I never got refunded until they sign for the returned package.

Yeah me too, My dealing's with Boostlee I had to send the part back to him before they would refund me my money.

Glad to see you got your money back, and I think you are being very fair on packaging and shipping cost!