Buyer Beware --> 1slomax <--- Chad Rogers

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
cool guys honestly not much i can do anyway im jobless at the moment and used the money to buy a set of tires and make a truck payment

You might be jobless now but you might want to borrow some money from your grandpa or make him pay for his mistake or you might end up armless. I can guarantee if someone sent me some shit like this and then made up some BS about a PM asking if he had someone else interested i WOULD be on my way to meet you and see if you change your tune then:thumb: Karma is a complete bitch and it doesnt matter what you spent the money on nobody gives a shit. Why do you little young punks think you can just rip people off for thousands of dollars and get away with it like its no big deal. Dont forget there is 10's of thousands of loyal members here and I'm sure there is some real close to you, us loyal DD members will go to the end of the world to help ear other out. Just something to think about... Make things right PERIOD it was your mistake not this poor guy that is out 1,000 dollars, and it want even his money so now he has to spend 1,000 of his own money to buy more injectors to make his customer happy! OR WAIT if it was you you would probably just tell the customer tough shit the injectors where damaged and i a new pair of nike shox so i cant buy you new injectors.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Seems like a new set of tires need to be on your local craigslist for a fire sale price along with anything else of yours that isn't breathing or nailed down!

What does paypal do? Just credit Russ' acct back & go after this dudes acct once a return shipment has been confirmed?

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Seems like a new set of tires need to be on your local craigslist for a fire sale price along with anything else of yours that isn't breathing or nailed down!

What does paypal do? Just credit Russ' acct back & go after this dudes acct once a return shipment has been confirmed?

Payal does nothing unless he has the money in his account. That's the problem with PAYPAL, they will refund you ONLY if the funds are still in the other persons account. Sure they will cancel his account, but many just turn around and ope na new one with a new email address and go back to business. Paypal sounds good, but in reality it isn't that great. Now if he paid it with a credit card through Paypal, then he can go to his credit card company and file that way and they will turn around and sue.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Dude, he opened the fvcking box on video. How do you think he doctored that? Magically got the shipping label off your original package, stuck it on another somehow, thru in the injectors & played a game of roller hockey with it or what?! You're unbelievable. Wow!

Who is unbelievable? me? If I had someone ship something for me that was damaged I would go ask the person who shipped it what happened. If you are saying otherwise you are retarded to not check where things went wrong.

To the shipper, dude it sucks that he shipped it that way but you are the one who took the money and are in the wrong. I would take this back to PMs and see what is is going to take to make the guy happy. You owe him outright

1slomax

Dec 6, 2011
Harrisonburg VA
Like I said its only been a day I just got back from NC less then 3 hours ago, I never said I wasn't going to make it right just that I was trying to figure out how and im going to make it right , it's not like I'm running from the problem an not getting on the forum I never said I wasn't going to make it right, if I knew the injectors got shipped like they did I would not have bought tires , I had no idea how they were packed until I seen the video

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
X10 i save all the bubble wrap i can news paper what ever, i recycle boxes all time also,i try and use the tripple thick 1s when i get them.

I can personally vouch for your amount of care when packaging! That turbo I bought from you a couple years ago was in perfect condition when I got it :thumb:

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
I can personally vouch for your amount of care when packaging! That turbo I bought from you a couple years ago was in perfect condition when I got it :thumb:

You should try working in his garage, im pretty sure if ups and fedex seen how many boxes and wrap were laying around theyd be out of business!!!:rofl:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Russ, was this problem ever fixed?

As for Chad "being jobless" These pics were takin March 18, and also yesterday..., also say's he's still employeed at Shenandoah Valley Auto Sales

I used to ride, I know what $$ is involved with dirtbikes, but yet he can still go ride and spend $$ on the bike.... :confused::confused:

chadbike_zps70248ec4.jpg

chadbike2_zps70c9d6b4.jpg

BTW Chad, your posture on your whips sucks ass.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Russ, was this problem ever fixed?

As for Chad "being jobless" These pics were takin March 18, and also yesterday..., also say's he's still employeed at Shenandoah Valley Auto Sales

I used to ride, I know what $$ is involved with dirtbikes, but yet he can still go ride and spend $$ on the bike.... :confused::confused:

chadbike_zps70248ec4.jpg

chadbike2_zps70c9d6b4.jpg

BTW Chad, your posture on your whips sucks ass.
Good question!:thumb:

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
No sir! The dispute date time frame for him to respond to PayPal ends today, then PayPal takes the next step. I have all his personal info ect. the Internet is a great tool, much info was found out about him and the injectors that I bought.. The only info that was not good was his work phone number, it's been changed or no longer in service. I let him know his full name and user name, will be blasted with this issue if he didn't step up, he stopped responding shortly after this thread was posted. Sad for him that anybody googling his name including prospective employers will see it forever... There are several forums he uses the same User name, even his bike sites!

Last edited:

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Payal does nothing unless he has the money in his account. That's the problem with PAYPAL, they will refund you ONLY if the funds are still in the other persons account. Sure they will cancel his account, but many just turn around and ope na new one with a new email address and go back to business. Paypal sounds good, but in reality it isn't that great. Now if he paid it with a credit card through Paypal, then he can go to his credit card company and file that way and they will turn around and sue.

That is not true i have had paypal put my account in the negatives and refund a buyer his money... What happened was i sold a motorcycle exhaust on eBay and shipped it usps priority mail with a delivery confirmation. The exhaust sold for 280.00. Well the guy said he never recieved it so i tell him check with the post office etc... The delivery conf. said it was delivered!!! So i check my paypal couple days later and it was -$280.00 because i already transferred the money out of there. I contact paypal and say WTF and they told me that since the item was over $250.00 there rules require it has to have a signature confirmation upon delivery and since i only had a delivery confirmation im screwed. I never got the money back and it was not even my fault, the guy probably knew the PP rules better than me and said this dumbass sent me this 280.00 item with out a signature if i say i didnt get it PP will give me my money back since it is required to have a signature! Moral of the story is PP will reimburse the money whether or not you have it in your account!:thumb:

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
:woott: PayPal does not mess around with their time limits!

Dear Russell,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $1,000.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you. If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Here's another tip for you guys. NEVER EVER EVER GIFT THE MONEY. always send it as payment for goods. Your out of luck if you gift the money. Glad it worked out for you!