Buyer Beware --> 1slomax <--- Chad Rogers

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Mr slowmax sent me a pm asking if I was going to send his injectors back since Paypal refunded me. --> "Are you sending those injectors back since I got you your money"

My response in public is yes I will, as soon as I recieve a certified money order for the following...

$5 shipping materials (bubble wrap you don't believe in, tape ect.)
$18 Shipping with insurance and delivery/signiture conformation
$78 for 1hr labor for packaging, fuel and time lost at the shop.
+ Whatever Exergy charges to test them and throw away the ones that are no good so you dont sell anyone else garbage
+$78 for 1hr labor making an instructional injector packaging video
Fixed it for ya:thumb:

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
Mr slowmax sent me a pm asking if I was going to send his injectors back since Paypal refunded me. --> "Are you sending those injectors back since I got you your money"

My response in public is yes I will, as soon as I recieve a certified money order for the following...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

DieselmafiaLLY

Keep Calm and Go Crazy
Apr 6, 2013
Ontario, Canada

good to hear it worked out for ya:thumb:. I'm also new here and prob one of the younger members but I hate it when these young a$$ kids buy stuff they cant afford, or barely skim by on payments. Nobody is responsible for what you do but yourself...if this kid was that broke that he didnt have enough money to buy tires then maybe you shouldnt have a truck like this...really what are u gonna do if something brakes? kids like this are a joke.

bartman432

Nov 4, 2011
What a complete nightmare and a total waste of time. That guy just burned every bridge for any future sales. "I bought tires"...........what a tool

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
good to hear it worked out for ya:thumb:. I'm also new here and prob one of the younger members but I hate it when these young a$$ kids buy stuff they cant afford, or barely skim by on payments. Nobody is responsible for what you do but yourself...if this kid was that broke that he didnt have enough money to buy tires then maybe you shouldnt have a truck like this...really what are u gonna do if something brakes? kids like this are a joke.

IMO age is no excuse for mismanaging money and ****ing people over. I'm only 22 and have had my truck since I was 19 and I bought and paid for it myself. The problem is people who give their kids nice trucks and that doesn't teach them any sense of responsibility. I've only had a few dealings with members on here but I have always upheld my word.

DieselmafiaLLY

Keep Calm and Go Crazy
Apr 6, 2013
Ontario, Canada
no you are right Ks im 21 and bought my truck when I was 18, also society these days allows people the be lazy and not work for things when they can just go to a bank instead or like you said have stuff given to them

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Some of you guys are being far too generous. This boostlee character is a crook, no doubts about it.
He doesnt care about "learning a lesson" or "burning bridges", as thats not part of his character (or his parent's from the sound of it). He'll just move on and steal from other unsuspecting people (which I'll bet he already has).

beanpole209

May 5, 2010
Some of you guys are being far too generous. This boostlee character is a crook, no doubts about it.
He doesnt care about "learning a lesson" or "burning bridges", as thats not part of his character (or his parent's from the sound of it). He'll just move on and steal from other unsuspecting people (which I'll bet he already has).

There was this manchild type guy I knew about years ago in school. A really big guy, and he got into wrestling then some Pre-MMA type stuff. He was complacent. Always trying to fight anyone. My buddies dad told him "if you keep searching, you'll eventually find him". Didn't take long! I feel confident that boostlee is clearly searching, and he will find what he a looking for eventually! ;)

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
There was this manchild type guy I knew about years ago in school. A really big guy, and he got into wrestling then some Pre-MMA type stuff. He was complacent. Always trying to fight anyone. My buddies dad told him "if you keep searching, you'll eventually find him". Didn't take long! I feel confident that boostlee is clearly searching, and he will find what he a looking for eventually! ;)

Who? Bubba, in prison! :roflmao: