Build costs

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
I remember. But it was the Russians designed that piston first. They also came up with unobtanium. And they even designed the bicycle. You probably don't know this.....a Russian also first invented the light bulb and the telephone. Yep. Russians are the first to design everything.

I thought it was a homeless guy named Gary who invented the unobtanium piston for his shopping cart.

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
I remember. But it was the Russians designed that piston first. They also came up with unobtanium. And they even designed the bicycle. You probably don't know this.....a Russian also first invented the light bulb and the telephone. Yep. Russians are the first to design everything.

Those were all copies of my original design I posted on the internet back in the 50s.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Wow really guys.....................:confused: back on topic has anyone tried out cp forged pistons they were talking to me bout them when i was ordering some rods for a buddy. they were saying they were trying to make the clerances alot tighter for the forged pistons still no cooling passages for the oil iirc

Oct 21, 2009
Wow really guys.....................:confused: back on topic has anyone tried out cp forged pistons they were talking to me bout them when i was ordering some rods for a buddy. they were saying they were trying to make the clerances alot tighter for the forged pistons still no cooling passages for the oil iirc

x2

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
imho .030 to .040 isnt even worth doing. You are harldy gaining any CI's and these are forced induction engines.

Wasn't mentioning it for the fact of bigger cubes....Was mentioning it for the fact it would be a bigger piston with more surface material, and being harder to "crack". Yes/No?

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
Isn't jneal's truck all built and bangin' he had it for sale last nite for like $35k all built and set to pull. Motor 5 hooks, tranny stage 4-10 hooks ?? but the stuff could go in a truck of choice and still sold with a stock drive train back in it if somebody got it and used it's race drivetrain already running. Guess I'd better go see it again for all the details. Looked like a nice setup.

Oct 21, 2009
Isn't jneal's truck all built and bangin' he had it for sale last nite for like $35k all built and set to pull. Motor 5 hooks, tranny stage 4-10 hooks ?? but the stuff could go in a truck of choice and still sold with a stock drive train back in it if somebody got it and used it's race drivetrain already running. Guess I'd better go see it again for all the details. Looked like a nice setup.

Point being:confused: