A sad day- Real life stuff

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
I'm sorry beyond being able to express man. It literally made me cry reading this, I can only imagine what your whole family is going through. I know losing my little guy would screw me up worse than anything else.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Getting ready to head back down to St Louis. Checked the paypal account this morning and the amount of donations we have received blew me away.

There is close to $1500 in the account now....

Again thank you very much everyone.

I'll make an update when there is one today.

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
You came to the right place for support. We all may not know each other personally but this community still feels like family to me. You and your family have been in my thoughts since I first read about this. My family and I will continue to send our positive thoughts and prayers your way

duramaxdiesel

Dmax Nut
Oct 23, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I'm at a loss for words. I have my 10 yr old son beside me here and can't imagine what your brother is going through:( My thoughts are with you and your family.

Nick

6spdcr

Apr 1, 2012
Tearing up as I type this. My thoughts go out to little Gabe and Family, best wishes be with you. Steve D

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
First test came back negative for brain activity....they are doing it again to confirm.

If there is nothing on the second go.....then the donor team will be called in.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
We are waiting on the donor team to come do their tests.

With 1 unfortunate death there will be So many others who may have a second chance with gabes organs.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
We are waiting on the donor team to come do their tests.

With 1 unfortunate death there will be So many others who may have a second chance with gabes organs.

your family is giving the gift of life to many other families, that is one of the most powerful and positive things anyone can ever do. Again I am very sorry for your what has happened

jewelaudio

Apr 16, 2012
Morris, IL
As I sit here w/my kids this is just killing me I cant imagine. So sorry for you/and your family. Way to look at the positive if there is one in a situation like this. At least something good can come of this with the lives that will be saved.