A sad day- Real life stuff

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Guys Just wanted everyone to know I screwed up pretty big, that on Facebook, if you copied the paypal address from there.

Please go back into paypal and reclaim your money. It was very late that night and I typed the wrong address.

The correct address is what is listed in here. And not the @paypal.com I have listed on Facebook.

Sorry for the mix up for sure and that I appreciate all the donations so far and any future ones.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Well got a very bad phone call just now......

They have determined him to be almost completely brain dead.

They are pulling him off of a breather tube and then the determination needs to be made as far as if he slips further, if they are going to keep him alive or just let him go.

I don't know what else to say....Please keep us in your hearts and minds.

bartman432

Nov 4, 2011
So sad to hear this latest news John. Damn, words can't express how we all are feeling for little Gabe and his family.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Very sorry to hear all this. As a father of 3 I could not even imagine having to go through this... Very sad to hear... He will be in my prayers.

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
Oh man. This is very heartbreaking to hear. I could not imagine something happening to my 2 young 'uns. Thoughts and prayers sent to you and your family

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Just got back from the hospital.

He is still with us. But just barely.

He heart is pretty weak and he isn't breathing on his own anymore. But once I got there this morning, he started making improvements and things were looking up for a little while. He would make improvements, and then go back to doing bad. Did this all day long.

They can't take him off the ventilator because of the meds he was taking, but they can't legally say he is brain dead with him on meds. So they stopped the meds this morning, so they are going recheck brain function in the morning/noonish. As they have to wait 25 hours to recheck.

But there was 0 brain activity today.

So its just a waiting game from here on out.

But I showed my brother all the comments on here, on DF, and facebook. It seemed to help.....but he is in a pretty bad place right about now.

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the kind words and thoughts of us. As well as the donations.

It hasn't gone un-noticed for sure.

Thanks again guys and gals.

John