duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
By the way, good luck Dmitri, ill say it again. Sorry for the Derail. I was just trying to give my 2 cents before "know it all" ran his mouth.

thanks rob its ok man, i just think its cool that i got posts from everyone and there thoughts about going for it

Thanks everyone!!:hug::hug: i just got my tranny back in last night and just took it out 10 min ago, feels great finally, i had a cross leaking drum that has put my truck in limp mode for a month now, with all things looking positive will be on the road for cali wednsday night:)

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
I doubt that Kens puller is 2000hp
its up there tho if its not its dam close, i work over at his shop alot, that puller makes power!!
good luck man!:thumb:
thank you
:happy2:Good luck:happy2:
hahaha take my sign:D thanks man, hows the truck running??
Good luck I will be looking for a vid on here :thumb:
thanks wes, ill get them up as fast as i can
is your block filled?
no its not, its still in my dd, 20,000 miles since july 1, its got forged pistons tho will see how strong they are haha

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
Good Luck Man! I'm sure we will all be waiting for an update as soon as you dyno! :woott:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Your all crazy. What I'd like to know is how long is the sweep and I don't mean sweeping up the carnage. The dyno run.

Roc8man

May 8, 2008
Good luck! Saw your truck at the ATS dyno event earlier this summer. Kick some a$$ and stay safe.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Demitri, Next years engine is gonna be a beast though...:woott:
i think this years motor is a beast, were just now turning it up for the first time, 9.9 was on 38 liter sticks, i hope the engine holds after going for 2k so we can get it back on the track:)
Good Luck Man! I'm sure we will all be waiting for an update as soon as you dyno! :woott:
thanks man, im just getting everything ready now, we hope to leave wednsday
Give 'er hell dude!
thanks man
where is this dyno event taking place
its in santa rosa california, up north past sac
Good luck and I hope you can make the dmax world proud.

thank you, i sure will try, i just got word that diesel power will be there along with cole in the 1st jen, harvy with the ram charger and many many more, sounds like it will be a great time!!:)

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
When is this event? Speedvision needs to start filming events like these and put it on TV. They could add it in with there Lucas oils series. I mean who wouldn't want to watch a show with diesel trucks dynoing 2000hp. It would be cool if the covered the diesel power challenge also. Good luck Dmitri!