Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Ok coming back with this... Don't those 2000hp dodge pullers cnc their own blocks? Thus making them not a cummins?

Yes, they're billet blocks. The rules state the block must be able to swing a stock crank.

It was stated, by EDP I believe, in the "Climax" thread that it takes ~1800hp to be competitive in the Mod class. If Climax is competitive, we know that ~1800hp can be done.

Rich

Jul 27, 2010
Roy, Ut
going for the 2000 mark at the totalperformance diesel dyno day next weekend at drakes, is this mark possible and still have a running engine after, or will the oil cooler be laying half way across the shop:) I have dynoed alot but really nervous about this one, drakes dyno is tight, superflow 30 percent competition load, whats your input everyone??

good luck man!:thumb:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
I think its possible, the mod trucks out here are probably already over that on fuel... Id say Kyle Micheals Duramax will be too when he gets it dialed in. Good luck buddy:thumb:

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
some of you sled pullers are on crack...van haisley,schieds, and other pro mod trucks only makes 1800hp, and they accually dyno'd them......

show me a 2000hp sled truck dyno sheet and i'll believe you.

TQ created is very missleading, when thinking HP

unlike drag racing you cant calculate hp when pulling...it's just a guess

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
some of you sled pullers are on crack...van haisley,schieds, and other pro mod trucks only makes 1800hp, and they accually dyno'd them......

Oh ok, im sure youve seen haisleys dyno charts. Im sure they all make right at 1800 hp too. Cause their all the same right? Maybe they all only make 1800, im not 100% sure and either are you... Your one to talk about people being on crack.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
So Wade, since you seem to be in the know with haisleys, and scheids:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: whats haisleys 2.6 motors dyno??? Cause i do know this.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
So Wade, since you seem to be in the know with haisleys, and scheids:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: whats haisleys 2.6 motors dyno??? Cause i do know this.

Rob its pretty obvious Wade is a brown nosing homosexual. Remember too god does not love homosexuals he burns them :D

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah

God you know everything about everyone don't ya. I think you have inhaled to much tire smoke from your burnouts. so to you there is no 2,000 hp pulling trucks quess that means you don't think Dimitri can do it nether.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
God you know everything about everyone don't ya. I think you have inhaled to much tire smoke from your burnouts

He wishes. There is no reputable diesel shop (haisleys, sheids, any mod teams ect) that would give him an ounce of real info. I could see them telling him bs so he looks like an idiot when he repeats it.:roflmao: But most likely, they dont even know who he is.