Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
He wishes. There is no reputable diesel shop (haisleys, sheids, any mod teams ect) that would give him an ounce of real info. I could see them telling him bs so he looks like an idiot when he repeats it.:roflmao: But most likely, they dont even know who he is.

Just shows how much you dont know, i build and sell and buy from many in the industry, including the above mentioned.

But im sure you'll find a way to state otherwise...

My point was that 2000hp on fuel is very few and far between, however with nitrous can and will happen...

demitri will prolly be the first to dyno it with a d-max.

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
He wishes. There is no reputable diesel shop (haisleys, sheids, any mod teams ect) that would give him an ounce of real info. I could see them telling him bs so he looks like an idiot when he repeats it.:roflmao: But most likely, they dont even know who he is.

Ha Ha so true.

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
Oh ok, im sure youve seen haisleys dyno charts. Im sure they all make right at 1800 hp too. Cause their all the same right? Maybe they all only make 1800, im not 100% sure and either are you... Your one to talk about people being on crack.

you sledpullers seem to be on crack more so than any drag racer....especially in the HP department :roflmao:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
you sledpullers seem to be on crack more so than any drag racer....especially in the HP department :roflmao:

Actually i could care less about dyno numbers, last time i dynoed my truck was 3 years ago. Dynos are only good for tuning, and thats all sled pullers use them for. We know a little more about the "competition" department. You know, where you show up to events and compete? I know thats a hard concept for you.

Last edited:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Just shows how much you dont know, i build and sell and buy from many in the industry, including the above mentioned.

But im sure you'll find a way to state otherwise...

My point was that 2000hp on fuel is very few and far between, however with nitrous can and will happen...

demitri will prolly be the first to dyno it with a d-max.

My point was its possible, and that you have no clue what any of the mod teams dyno at.

You showed how much you know when you said they all dynoed at 1800hp.

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
so says the guys with a staggering, blistering 13 second truck...:thumb:

Say what you want about my 13 sec I use my own money not other peoples. I'm also not the one on every forum making my self look like a a$$ clown like you. I personally think 13 seconds on stock charger, injectors, trans, and cp3 that has 300,000 miles on them in 4600 ft elevation is impressive to me and maybe some other people. How much money you got into your truck wade? I only have 2k into mine.

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
Actually i could care less about dyno numbers, last time i dynoed my truck was 3 years ago. Dynos are only good for tuning, and thats all sled pullers use thm for. We know a little more about the "competition" department. You know, where you show up to events and compete? I know thats a hard concept for you.

I agree that dyno #'s are great for tuning, but look at how there used for competition now...must mean something. competition events.....hummm, i made 13 this year..... better stop watching the weather channel for diesel racing results...

My point was its possible, and that you have no clue what any of the mod teams dyno at.

You showed how much you know when you said they all dynoed at 1800hp.

I can back up what i say, can you? if so show me a duramax sledpuller 1800hp dyno chart, i call BS.

Im sure like the mass majority here you cant distinguish TQ from HP, lets face it TQ moves these pullers, not HP...but what would i know im just a drag racer with all his teeth :roflmao:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
I agree that dyno #'s are great for tuning, but look at how there used for competition now...must mean something. competition events.....hummm, i made 13 this year..... better stop watching the weather channel for diesel racing results...

I can back up what i say, can you? if so show me a duramax sledpuller 1800hp dyno chart, i call BS.

Im sure like the mass majority here you cant distinguish TQ from HP, lets face it TQ moves these pullers, not HP...but what would i know im just a drag racer with all his teeth :roflmao:

You obviously have trouble reading before running your mouth. I never said there was an 1800hp duramax mod truck, i said im sure it will be when it gets the bugs worked out. For having all your teeth, you sure have trouble reading.

I guess the weather channel has all the real diesel events that other diesels go to, so ill keep watching it.

What the hell can you back up? Show me Haisleys, scheids, and all the other Mod teams dyno sheets.

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
If 2000 hp on fuel is few and far in between, and its not a mod pulling truck, what is it?

in the d-max world it dont exsist, yet

a few cummins have been said to produce this power(2000+) is short duration, though i have never seen it personally. 1800 is about as high as they can go and keep it together for any length of time, right now. Cylinder psi is the limiting factor

On the dyno it can happen for 4 seconds though, hopefully demitri will make it happen

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
in the d-max world it dont exsist, yet

a few cummins have been said to produce this power(2000+) is short duration, though i have never seen it personally. 1800 is about as high as they can go and keep it together for any length of time, right now. Cylinder psi is the limiting factor

On the dyno it can happen for 4 seconds though, hopefully demitri will make it happen

Can you not read? Where did i say it had? You say us sled pullers are on crack, yet you obviously cant read a complete sentence. Having all your teeth doesnt cover up for your ignorance.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Lets go over this.... I said

I think its possible, the mod trucks out here are probably already over that on fuel... Id say Kyle Micheals Duramax will be too when he gets it dialed in. Good luck buddy:thumb:

You said

some of you sled pullers are on crack...van haisley,schieds, and other pro mod trucks only makes 1800hp, and they accually dyno'd them......

show me a 2000hp sled truck dyno sheet and i'll believe you.

TQ created is very missleading, when thinking HP

unlike drag racing you cant calculate hp when pulling...it's just a guess

Never once did i say a duramax was making any amount of power, i said the other mod trucks are probably over that, as in, im not sure. Your the only one to actually claim you know the numbers. Now Wade... Can you back up what you say???? You claim they are all 1800hp, which is the dumbest statement ive ever heard, but if you can back it up, you can prove me wrong.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
By the way, good luck Dmitri, ill say it again. Sorry for the Derail. I was just trying to give my 2 cents before "know it all" ran his mouth.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
enough already.....

the pissing contest is over.

I'm going to clean this up, keep it on topic

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
I was at your 1700+ run and it was amazing and violent looking and if I remember right you still had a nitrous stage left that you didnt use. If your new motor is running stronger than that one I think you have it.
Now wether it will hold together time will tell just make sure that thing is strapped good cause like I said that 1700+ run was violent looking Ive never seen a vehical and dyno stress so much.
Dont forget the vht Im sure you will need it.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
I think you can do it man. Just keep your confidence up and do what you do best. Put big numbers down on the rollers. I guessing 1630 first pull. 1860 on the second and 2080 on the third. Good luck man
thanks man, i really appreciate the kind words, i like your 3 number lay out that would be awsome if it went that way.
Crazy bastard lol!!! Your going to make me miss a #8 reservation at sac next weekend to see this...
hahaha whats a #8 reservation?? get your ass out there buddy!!
I'll be there to see it :D

paint when you going up there, will be there thursday i think, i just redid the tranny last night and took it out today, for the first time in the last 3 tranny builds were ready!!!!:happy2: my rotating drum was cross leaking i guess

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
I was at your 1700+ run and it was amazing and violent looking and if I remember right you still had a nitrous stage left that you didnt use. If your new motor is running stronger than that one I think you have it.
Now wether it will hold together time will tell just make sure that thing is strapped good cause like I said that 1700+ run was violent looking Ive never seen a vehical and dyno stress so much.
Dont forget the vht Im sure you will need it.

hahaha thanks man, i was just as scared as the people watching i think:D im glad this time ill be on a ground dyno, with a helmet on just incase lol yeah i had 3 stages left at 1700, i have more injector now and more nos, i just need a game plan on how to put it all down :confused::(