Alliance1289

Apr 26, 2011
... Speedvision needs to start filming events like these and put it on TV. They could add it in with there Lucas oils series. I mean who wouldn't want to watch a show with diesel trucks dynoing 2000hp. It would be cool if the covered the diesel power challenge also...

I couldn't agree more! TV coverage of diesel ANYTHING other than (as I like to refer to it) "bolt on these parts TV" where Stacy from Gearz installs a cold air intake on a Dodge would absolutely awesome.Hopefully the videos I take this weekend will suffice for those who are unable to attend.

And for all you guys that think its too far to drive to attend this event..I will have driven over 1300 miles by the time I get there.

Hopefully there is a good showing of trucks and a fair crowd.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Here are some videos from the past... making 1585 RWHP the next week or two after this he made 1709RWHP....:thumb:

[YOUTUBE]uxOz7ixy_rQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]oSGlrLIx8no[/YOUTUBE]

Alliance1289

Apr 26, 2011
Dmitri. Do people get to keep the internals they catch? :spit:
See you sat.

Dmitri says "If you catch them while they are in the air then yes, you can keep them. But, if they hit the ground then we need those back"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Wish I could... But I will be attending live via cell phone...:D

Take some good video PLEASE!!!

Good luck guys!!!!!:thumb: :hug:

Alliance1289

Apr 26, 2011
Wish I could... But I will be attending live via cell phone...:D

Take some good video PLEASE!!!

Good luck guys!!!!!:thumb: :hug:

For sure buddy! I will be posting pictures videos and results as they happen. Hopefully I don't have to pull any connecting rods or anything out of my shins. I will be providing an in cab view from the passenger seat off my DROIDX. Hopefully that will be of sufficient quality!

Keep an eye on my facebook page for videos initially then upload them to my youtube channel (same user name as this forum) later once I have access to a good connection off my laptop.

Dmitri says thanks for the good luck!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk