what ya'll have for supper

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Made my world famous Deer Poppers. Take backstraps sliced about 3/4 inch thick, wrap them around banana peppers, scallions, and cream cheese, wrap with bacon, and put a tooth pick through them to keep together. Cook 10 min over CHARCOAL!! Wash down with Beer!!

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
and tonite, grilled porkchops, mikulik sausage, brats, corn on the cob pack, potatoe pack, grilled zuchini and of course, beer :D

Attachments

• DSCF5920.JPG
    DSCF5920.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 16

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
and tonite, grilled porkchops, mikulik sausage, brats, corn on the cob pack, potatoe pack, grilled zuchini and of course, beer :D

Dang larry! What ya make the rest of the family :eek::joker::hug::rofl:

Betta than me!....some nuked chicky club sammich, some toast, hmm, dissapointing:eek:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I just ordered Pizza since Pat won't feel like cooking when he gets home :hug:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY

how many you cook for??? your meals seem so large...

I got a killer cookbook tonight for grilling and baking. I'm supper excited...er...uh... I mean super excited to start trying some of the recipes. There's LOTS of them so I'll have to do a record amount of grilling and baking to get to try 'em all.

C-ya

LarryJewell

Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
how many you cook for??? your meals seem so large...

I got a killer cookbook tonight for grilling and baking. I'm supper excited...er...uh... I mean super excited to start trying some of the recipes. There's LOTS of them so I'll have to do a record amount of grilling and baking to get to try 'em all.

C-ya
usually 7- 8 on sunday

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas

You start posting stuff like this regularly, I'm gonna start bugging you to airmail me some. I cant cook for s**t and everytime you post those, my stomach starts growling.....:drool:

Last edited:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
add a baked sweet potato in there, some peanuts, substitute the Coke for Diet Coke and knock off the ice cream and that's what I had too. Only I didn't fix it, Logan's Roadhouse did. :D

I like Logans too :yumyum: And I love me some sweet potatoes, specially dripping with marshmellow and brown sugar! :drool: thats one tasty treat, a desert to me really!

Ever had sweet potato fries? Differant but good:D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Larry I am so close to deleting this thread:mad::joker:

I had something that used to be an animal I think, ground in with about 50% fat of possibly the same animal, mixed with garlic and looks like a turd with a side of mashed potato's followed up by zantac, immodium and several trips to the little room. Russian Cuisine sucks ass once you get out of Mockba!

Can't wait to get home. My Moose sausage should be done as well as some Bighorn Sheep I was getting cut into steaks. Good eatin!! Also got some antelope that I can't give away-that animal sux!! Dry as hell. It's ok for filler when I make beef jerky strips but that's about all!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Sounds fun, i went up to Canada this summer to go hunting. We were going dall sheep hunting. That is defintely somethin you have to be in shape for. I about died on the mountain lol... the guide was started callin me buttercup and princess because hed have to slow down for me :rofl:
Ive never felt so out of shape in my life. I havent got to go elk hunting but im hopin to go this year

Where abouts did you go? My buddy hunts around the Crowsnest Pass and out in the Nordegg area every year for sheep. Ya those hills can kill ya if you are not in shape!!

LarryJewell

Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
and this is what you get to do while i'm cooking :D

picture.php