what ya'll have for supper

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
I'm partial to elk, getting time to go get another one, maybe this october, but more than likely it may be a year or two more :(

My dad shot a pretty nice one a while back and it was good meat too. My dads got the mount up at the outdoorsman. It was a pretty good elk. I havent really compared buffalo to elk but i know they are both great.

Where do you go huntin at?

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Fast food hamburger, grease soaked french fries, and a dr.pepper. All this while watching "big mac: history of the mcdonalds empire". :rofl:

Last edited:

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Durango, same mountain as the Purgatory ski resort, just a lot higher up, we camp at 10500 - 11000'

Sounds fun, i went up to Canada this summer to go hunting. We were going dall sheep hunting. That is defintely somethin you have to be in shape for. I about died on the mountain lol... the guide was started callin me buttercup and princess because hed have to slow down for me :rofl:
Ive never felt so out of shape in my life. I havent got to go elk hunting but im hopin to go this year

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I had breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage, fried potatoes, and biscuits with gravy.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
2 chicken breast sammich's...one with ranch and the other with BBQ and thats it! I generaly hate veggies so real plain eats.

My ass is gettin to big LOL, i cant be eatin the delicious greasy food i love :mad::(

Dammit, i want some chinese! :rofl:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
did a little better than tuna fish and crakers for myself tonight...

Had a variety of baked chicken... I prepared a bar-b-que marinated chicken breast, a sweet onion sauce marinated chicken breast and a red pepper vinaigrette marinaded boneless chicken breast. Sides were bbq baked beans, lima beans with butter and plenty of ground black pepper, and slice of cheesy garlic TX toast.

I had the bbq breast and the wifey had the vinaigrette breast. I have to say, it was damn good even if I do say so myself. :angel:

C-ya

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
Whats that? Like chicken pot pie?:eek::confused:

same idea but some different stuff in it. Really simple and good.

Brown some ground beef
add it to 2 cans of vegetable beef soup
top with mashed potatos
bake for 30mins

throw in some corn bread and it makes a good meal. You can double the serving and feed a few people if you want. I never heard of it before either. I came to the Northwest and my MIL made it and I was hooked!!!!