what ya'll have for supper

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
japelenos stuffed with ground elk meat and cheese, wrapped with maple bacon, sausage, crisped potatos, brats and chili dogs:D

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 110

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Last night we all had Texas rattle snake at the Hungry Hunter steak house. They were right; tastes like chichen.:p
I also finaly learned that everything from dog turds to elephant scrotums are cooked in chicken broth; hence the saying " tastes like chicken ". :eek::D

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Last night we all had Texas rattle snake at the Hungry Hunter steak house. They were right; tastes like chichen.:p
I also finaly learned that everything from dog turds to elephant scrotums are cooked in chicken broth; hence the saying " tastes like chicken ". :eek::D

How was your salad?:D

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
tuna fish on crackers with bread and butter pickles. :eek:

Though they look AWESOME, I don't care for the taste of jalapenos. Can't wait for better weather so I can take up grilling again... I'm too sissy to get out there in fowl or cold weather.

C-ya

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
man Larry im comin over to your house for dinner lol

A while back I shot a buffalo with my bow, that is the best meat all around. I loved it but my family ate all of it already. I think its time to go shoot another one :D

LarryJewell

Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
tuna fish on crackers with bread and butter pickles. :eek:

Though they look AWESOME, I don't care for the taste of jalapenos. Can't wait for better weather so I can take up grilling again... I'm too sissy to get out there in fowl or cold weather.

C-ya

upper 60's today, supposed to be in the 80's mid week, already have leaves coming on the trees and grass starting to green up, guess winters over :D

LarryJewell

Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
man Larry im comin over to your house for dinner lol

A while back I shot a buffalo with my bow, that is the best meat all around. I loved it but my family ate all of it already. I think its time to go shoot another one :D
I'm partial to elk, getting time to go get another one, maybe this october, but more than likely it may be a year or two more :(

Last edited: