Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
copierlol.jpg

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Please do

Ohhh nooozzzzz, Someone posted in a thread about something I didnt know so I will cry and create a thread and whine about how everything sucks....

:jerkit:

This is another great post from Mike.:thumb:

PIG

favorite mistake
Aug 2, 2010
central PA
i got a tech question how many times can you honk the horn on these trucks till the fluid runs out and whats the best horn fluid

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
In addition,also,

I'm not sure about anyone else ,perhaps it's just me,and I know there are others whether you want to admit it or not, want to know who picked Mike L's brain like a nose and went into the transmission building business? :D

Spill it Ole Man! :D

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Some things are better left unsaid. It'll only start another BS band wagon.

I hear ya but who cares. This whole thread is bullshit! There is no tech here or the tech is being lost? WTF getthehelloutofhere!

IMO you don't have to be building a 10 second truck to use and enjoy this site!

So cough it up Mikey! :angel:

Otherwise I'm gonna spread rumors it is George! :joker: :D :rofl:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
In addition,also,

I'm not sure about anyone else ,perhaps it's just me,and I know there are others whether you want to admit it or not, want to know who picked Mike L's brain like a nose and went into the transmission building business? :D

Use the 3 in 1 copier and you will get the answer to your ? That is in the #1 post.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
In addition,also,

I don't have a dog in this fight, and don't want to start a flame war but since you asked, I have heard there are some hard feelings between Trent and Mike L.

I would venture to guess that's who Mike is talking about.

I don't have a problem with either one, nor am I interested in starting a fight with either one, simply saying what I have heard.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I don't have a dog in this fight, and don't want to start a flame war but since you asked, I have heard there are some hard feelings between Trent and Mike L.

I would venture to guess that's who Mike is talking about.

I don't have a problem with either one, nor am I interested in starting a fight with either one, simply saying what I have heard.

and this is where BS rumors and threads come from, cause someones, moms, friends, ex-husbands, cusin, HEARD something :rolleyes:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
and this is where BS rumors and threads come from, cause someones, moms, friends, ex-husbands, cusin, HEARD something :rolleyes:

Well unless mike heard this directly from Trent that he was doing this he would be in the same vote ( heard it from a sketchy lil kid )

But I'm sure mike would be a man and just call Trent and discuss it with him if infact he did hear it thru the grapevine.

You can't always trust what people say. Always best to hear it from the actual people involved