LBZ: Trans kit

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
They were in stock. I was told they were still in "testing". Then I talked to George in that same phone call and he told me he would see what he could do. He called me later that day and told me he could sell me them.

Maybe it wasn't Andrews call on if he could sell them or not. Nothing against him at all. Either way George took care of me. Which in the end the parts still came from suncoast themselves.

When you called, these were in-stock. However, the only way to get them was to have george make the stack-up. Most people aren't willing to pay the extra money for these, they can't simply just be added to a kit with no additional charge (not saying this was you) But also at the time of your call, we were waiting on one more truck to come in to drop the transmission. I always leave it up to george, if he feels good about something he allows it to go out the door. I wasn't going to make the call without hearing it from him first.

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada
When you called, these were in-stock. However, the only way to get them was to have george make the stack-up. Most people aren't willing to pay the extra money for these, they can't simply just be added to a kit with no additional charge (not saying this was you) But also at the time of your call, we were waiting on one more truck to come in to drop the transmission. I always leave it up to george, if he feels good about something he allows it to go out the door. I wasn't going to make the call without hearing it from him first.

This is a little off topic, but I sent ya an email Friday afternoon Andrew(you guys were closed) about getting these pinwheels. I'll give you a call Monday first thing and see if we can add it, even with the extra cost. Only plan on building once lol

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
This is a little off topic, but I sent ya an email Friday afternoon Andrew(you guys were closed) about getting these pinwheels. I'll give you a call Monday first thing and see if we can add it, even with the extra cost. Only plan on building once lol

When i get into work tomorrow i will reply to your email