Review of Limitless Diesel Converter

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
First off let me say that Evan has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. All questions answered, fast shipping, and text me to see how truck was doing with new TC.

Now on to the TC:D, this converter flashes nicely (let's the power build so to speak) yet couples (put power to the tire) so well. This TC is a really nice fit for the VVT trucks, where the charger lights fast and hits hard. It's not overly tight (where it holds motor back from getting in power band quickly) either. It's very nicely balanced. I have not been able to blow thru this converter at all. Believe me I've tried everything I know to do to try and catch it wrong. I can't, the thing just couples so well. You can watch the tach versus speedometer, and they move together in linear fashion at any throttle pos and every single time.

This converter also cured my harsh lockup issues I've had in the past, and read about from many members here. My OLD 1056 would bark the charger on lockup during spirited driving (40-60% throttle), not the case with the Limitless TC, lockup is smooth at all throttle positions. All in all, I'm VERY impressed with this TC. Well done Evan and Suncoast.
:thumb:

Waid

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
This is by far the best converter I have ran. Like said, the flash is perfect for the VGT to start to come and than it couples hard and usually blows the tires off ha-ha. I have had a Precision ML, DPC, 1057, and 1054 and none of them compare to Evans converter. It is the only converter I have put in and been happy with everything about it. Brake stall, flash, coupling, and lock up are all spot on! It has been taking 1,000hp for a while now and not missing a beat!

Verlon at ATP

Mar 19, 2015
This is a Proprietary Converter for Limitless only available @ Limitless, 1074 is a newer converter from SunCoast though..

What is the difference between these two converter's? Are they both for vvt charger trucks? Looking to make informed decisions for myself and to help customers.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
What is the difference between these two converter's? Are they both for vvt charger trucks? Looking to make informed decisions for myself and to help customers.

Both work great VVT charger trucks. Ours flashes higher then the 74 which obviously helps get on top of the charger or chargers. Just as you think you might blow through it it starts coupling hard. Part throttle is great coupling all the time. The brake stall is around 2300 but can be loosened up some without changing its driving characteristics.

Jan 28, 2015
Ohio
How's this work with marks 68r. I hate the lock up on my 1054. Is this something sun last could do to my 1054 if I sent it to them to get restalled?

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
So is this converter available for shipping? Or is it only available "in house"?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
How's this work with marks 68r. I hate the lock up on my 1054. Is this something sun last could do to my 1054 if I sent it to them to get restalled?

From who I've talked to, and personal experience with this converter, it should be a perfect fit for the R turbo.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Both work great VVT charger trucks. Ours flashes higher then the 74 which obviously helps get on top of the charger or chargers. Just as you think you might blow through it it starts coupling hard. Part throttle is great coupling all the time. The brake stall is around 2300 but can be loosened up some without changing its driving characteristics.

What's the TQ ratio built into it if you don't mind.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Hows it compare to a Goerend K converter? I know you cant really compare converters, but I loved my K when I had it in the race truck, but it's apples to oranges..