Review of Limitless Diesel Converter

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Is this the converter you were working on when you had my transmission evan? Or is this the other one you said you were coming up with

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Honestly I'd love to be in the position to call up Suncoast, DPC goerend say hey, doing a test for a towing/DD TC for 450-500hp truck. Going to hook a 25,000lb trailer to the back of said truck.
Do the following test flat foot stand still acceleration to find how fast does the truck get from 0-55mph, and when does the TTC engage in both T/H and normal transmission operations.
Run each TC for ~10,000miles which would be 5-6 weeks for me which would give me time to cover wide variety of loads and terrain.
Then report back my findings
I'm not in a financial position to be able to do such a thing as per what you have all watched me go through over last 6 months or so..
End of the day transmission is going to need rebuilt soon imo. And right now only thing I've found advertised that meets close to my almost niche needs is either a DPC or a Transtar A7XL

As I said in the other post I'm sure I'd be pleased with either TC in a DD applications and a 600hp truck

Already been done for years, where have you been?

Talk to Verlon :)

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Is this the converter you were working on when you had my transmission evan? Or is this the other one you said you were coming up with

This is the one I was waiting to try that we talked about after I was done with the 74 Brock. Suncoast sent exactly what I described I wanted.

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
I have also had the opportunity to install one of Evans converters in a trans build I did and it was an awesome converter. It was on a 68r from Mark. Just as described, loose enough that it gets it spooled very quickly, then couples very hard and will rip the back tires off with little effort. Nice job :thumb:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
This is the one I was waiting to try that we talked about after I was done with the 74 Brock. Suncoast sent exactly what I described I wanted.
Fantastic. Hopefully the wife let's me get one this spring summer. I'm with Chris, the 58 works but definitely not ideal

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Good work as always Evan!! :thumb:
I might have to give you a call for a converter swap this summer when I build twins for my LB7(one of my IHI's in the valley with an S400 or garrett up top) to replace my MLG. If you think it's a worth while upgrade.

Yellowchevy

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Yes very well. I have them in a few.

That's good to know. Mine is starting to hurt, I never pulled the trigger on my trans. Other things got in the way, but now it's really not happy in 3rd or 4th gear so I guess it will get built in the near future. Gonna call you soon. Thanks for the info...:hug:

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Well we have a limitless trans and converter running here @ 4500' and will have the ability to take it up to 10,000' testing. @ 4500' the trans and converter are unbelievable. I will report back with higher elevation results in a few days. Great job once again Evan!