LBZ: Need advice building an a Twin LBZ

Oilfield_Mafia

Im the ONLY Okie..
Jun 8, 2008
Worlds Highest Hill
I love how you guys are spending his money. :D

lol.. ahh heck I dont mind.. If I didnt ask on here, i might spend money on the wrong things..

Btw, Mike.. How can I get ahold of u to talk about a trans for this truck? Also, do u have any dealers in Oklahoma? Or do I have to drive to cali to get a Mike L Built Trans"? lol

Thanks again ya'll.. every idea is a help to me!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilfield_Mafia
Awesome.. I can definately see that as a good buildup project..

Thanks so much

another thing that you might be happy about is it si very easy to build on top of this setup..
ie heads, cam, injectors and other things that would be almost essetial for a 1000+rwhp setup

def sounds like you got a good idea and an easily project

for 700hp? not really.. honestly piston IMO are a crap shoot. and they will crack from a 60hp tune to a XXXXhp tune.

Adam he's using a LBZ I cracked at around 600, And he wants more then that.

Last edited:

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilfield_Mafia
Awesome.. I can definately see that as a good buildup project..

Thanks so much

another thing that you might be happy about is it si very easy to build on top of this setup..
ie heads, cam, injectors and other things that would be almost essetial for a 1000+rwhp setup

def sounds like you got a good idea and an easily project

Adam he's using a LBZ I cracked at around 600, And he wants more then that.

true. but you were runing a single not twins. form what i have seen and read twin seam to be easier on everything more so than a big single...

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I was also running a single cp3, He want to run twins, So why not change the pistons while you in there changing the rods.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
2185 for cut and coated LB7's and 2500 for not coated mahle forged ones also I dont think that comes with rings or pins.but the first set does.