LML smoke switch

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I know bashing DF is fun for you guys over here but there aren't any smoke advocates over there either. These threads get worse quicker on the subject but that's about it lol.

I agree,as much as the DF iratates me its a nessisary evil.Can you imagine how many exhaust,battery,oil threads we are not seeing because of DF being a 1st stage,get all your real dumb questions over with before you wander over here?Im not kidding i saw 3 differant battery thread over there in like 1 month,how many times are you going to ask about batterys.So i for 1 am very glad DF is alive and well:thumb:

whytry

Oct 11, 2010
nothing like 5inch 304ss ahhh no clamps, hangers all in factory location,plenty of clearance at the spare...life is good:thumb:
100_0646.jpg

407.jpg

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
It's not cool if your always doing it out in the open on public streets and stuff. That's why we hang on back roads. Back in the woods. Have fun. Play around. What's the fun of having your truck sit in the driveway all the time?

Why would it just sit in the driveway if it didnt smoke you tard. If you bought a truck just to smoke you bought the wrong one and are a double idiot for that matter.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
These goddam smoke blowing booger lickin sister fckers are multiplying.

Anybody seen the movie idiocracy? Its happening.........

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
We should honest to god have a disclaimer. Hello this site is for hotrodders, if you fail to use the search function and plague our site with nonsense, you will be met with certain hostility. Browse responsibly.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Who left the idiot gate open? What the hell has happened to this place? The avg IQ is dropping fast lately. :(
No kidding. I miss brainstorming about actual performance topics with Trent.
That movie has been on alot recently, and everytime I see it on all I say is the documentary is on again.
So true. So damn true. :mad:

Theyre proof that its not socially "cool". If nothing else it looks good to those reading that none of us ever like it.
Ive noticed that DD always seems to be near or at the top of the list when I search Duramax topics on Google, so that might be the only redeeming reason to keep threads like this open.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
We have become the crotchety old men of the internet, remembering how things used to be.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I remember when Buck Spruill broke into the 10's I said to my self," If I could just get into the 13's I'd be satisfied". The good ole days LOL!

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
We should honest to god have a disclaimer. Hello this site is for hotrodders, if you fail to use the search function and plague our site with nonsense, you will be met with certain hostility. Browse responsibly.

We have become the crotchety old men of the internet, remembering how things used to be.

I agree 100% Jordan!

Tom, I miss the old days of performance brainstorming and kicking ideas around as well. I never had much worthy input, but I sure enjoyed reading.