LML smoke switch

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
I know in texas everybody who has been driving around for years blowing smoke are making it harder to get a state inspection. Save it for a track or pull

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Thanks to anyone to actually had some decency to not be a jackass. Appreciate it.

Your going to have a HARD time finding someone to be decent about this when people going out rolling coal in these new trucks is shutting down the ENTIRE diesel industry. The EPA is going after anybody and everybody it seems anymore who tunes diesels. So when IRRESPONSIBILITY with diesels is hurting the rest of us, you will have a tough time getting respect anywhere in the diesel community except for a few that still think childish black smoke bellowing is cool.

jodell2069

'12 Denali LML Duramax
Sep 3, 2012
West Virginia
I know in texas everybody who has been driving around for years blowing smoke are making it harder to get a state inspection. Save it for a track or pull

I know everyones downfall on this. But where I live the cops are really easy on ya and its mostly back roads. I'm not out showboating in the streets. I'm not here to cause trouble for us cause I myself hate how the diesel industry is goin. I just like to have a little fun with friends when we get together and hangout.

jodell2069

'12 Denali LML Duramax
Sep 3, 2012
West Virginia
Your going to have a HARD time finding someone to be decent about this when people going out rolling coal in these new trucks is shutting down the ENTIRE diesel industry. The EPA is going after anybody and everybody it seems anymore who tunes diesels. So when IRRESPONSIBILITY with diesels is hurting the rest of us, you will have a tough time getting respect anywhere in the diesel community except for a few that still think childish black smoke bellowing is cool.

It's not cool if your always doing it out in the open on public streets and stuff. That's why we hang on back roads. Back in the woods. Have fun. Play around. What's the fun of having your truck sit in the driveway all the time?

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
It's not cool if your always doing it out in the open on public streets and stuff. That's why we hang on back roads. Back in the woods. Have fun. Play around. What's the fun of having your truck sit in the driveway all the time?

you'd be one of the few doing it the right way then, every dirt bag in town here buys a diesel and blows smoke all over town with the cheapest tuner they can trade their gf's foodstamps for or however the broke ****s get em, it's starting to get attention around here.

jodell2069

'12 Denali LML Duramax
Sep 3, 2012
West Virginia
I'm in Nicholas county so besides highway 19 there ain't much going on here. It's pretty rural. Like I said we don't cause trouble cause we know how things are goin.

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Did you really expect anything else from this kinda thread...? :roflmao:

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Even if this is happening on back roads, you don't think the EPA sees threads like this?? Pat even said the EPA tried becoming a vendor. It don't matter where the smoke is blown the EPA still sees what we're doing and is going to crack down on us period. Most tractors operate in 'back rural areas' yet they still are starting to get stringent emissions standards.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
It makes it nice to be like that when your out so that way you don't draw too much attention. If my truck wasn't so super loud you wouldn't think twice about it having pretty good power. You would think it was just stock.

I wish people thought it was stock too.

Honestly, if you were looking to buy a hotrod truck to BS with you friends you should have bought something older.

If you're tripling your old mans salary it would be nothing to pick up a sub$10k duramax and hotrod it all out.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM

Are you from the cast of the MTV show Buckwild? I thinks it's filmed in WV