LML smoke switch

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
It's pretty nice but there are some goony, backwoods people that live here. I never thought it could get much worse til I worked in northern PA in renovo, wow talk about some odd critters.

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Is there a way to make a smoke switch or something for a 2012 lml. I know people have a lot of opinions on this stuff. But I'm not here to start any big long discussions or anything so please just leave it be if your not in favor. I would just like to know so I could smoke out a few buddies who think they're cool with their old dodges that boil the smoke out compared to my duramax just puffing it. The only difference is I'm backin mine up as where there's is just for show. And that's all I want it for. Not to cause trouble or Anything. So if any of you know anything on this would you please share some info with me?

Read: http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45643

blkdmax04

loud pipes save lives
Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
It makes it nice to be like that when your out so that way you don't draw too much attention. If my truck wasn't so super loud you wouldn't think twice about it having pretty good power. You would think it was just stock.

your one of those little dick mother f'ers aren't you :roflmao: I can't believe your still trying to justify it kick rocks

Duraskank

Flippin Rides
Nov 30, 2011
Fml. Go to DF

I know bashing DF is fun for you guys over here but there aren't any smoke advocates over there either. These threads get worse quicker on the subject but that's about it lol.

Sorry bud. Dad didn't buy me anything. I triple his income a year.

The problem with Denali versions of our trucks is it attracts Denali owners......

Just do what Steve said and get another truck to smoke with since you're ballin out of control.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I know bashing DF is fun for you guys over here but there aren't any smoke advocates over there either. These threads get worse quicker on the subject but that's about it lol.

Ok fair enough ill lay off the DF comments. BTW what intake-exhaust combo would work best for my truck?